Coaching Mario speaks on Joe Rose

Advertisement
@Rellyrell would you wear either of these for free?

9CD59606-CF81-4ECD-918E-B636F9FC88F9.jpeg
61EDBB5A-C37C-4631-967F-3C16A435EBA5.jpeg

Advertisement

Seriously, this was a horrendous knock off from Tom Sachs’s Nikes’ Mars Overshoe + Nike SFB Gens (both released in 2018 & 2017 respectively)

My issue w/ Ye is that he credits himself as this genius designer who’s futuristic, & his dumb *** fan boys don’t realize 80% of his designs have been inspired by designers b4 him. He just switched this & that, but he’s far from original.

Advertisement
Ok. One more in my new favorite game show: “What would @Rellyrell wear?”

Relly, these are the most expensive Adidas sneakers ever. They have some kind of association with Pharrell and Chanel. For free, would you sport these out with a pretty lady by your side?

457C4CDD-2D0C-4F94-B8FC-441D53EEB66E.jpeg

Seriously, this was a horrendous knock off from Tom Sachs’s Nikes’ Mars Overshoe + Nike SFB Gens (both released in 2018 & 2017 respectively)

My issue w/ Ye is that he credits himself as this genius designer who’s futuristic, & his dumb *** fan boys don’t realize 80% of his designs have been inspired by designers b4 him. He just switched this & that, but he’s far from original.
Ye??? Like Kanye??? Is he a part of all this??? Are there Kardashians involved as well?

Ok. One more in my new favorite game show: “What would @Rellyrell wear?”

Relly, these are the most expensive Adidas sneakers ever. They have some kind of association with Pharrell and Chanel. For free, would you sport these out with a pretty lady by your side?

View attachment 231479

That’s a tough one, but no. I would rather rock this expensive shoe…
64F5D644-BBCE-418C-AB79-F4EC7A15F099.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back