Coaching Mario speaks on Joe Rose

Agreed; but we haven’t seen him in true action yet b/c of his health. Now, if he goes to UA & completely stinks up the joint this season while healthy, then he’ll be in one of those biggest bust of all time categories. However, since I saw him wreak havoc in the limited time played, I think it’s safe to say the potential is there; but if he can’t stay healthy, then….
Agree

And the fact that Oregon let him walk is a big red flag to me. If they believed in his abilities they should of kept him or fought to keep him. It seems Lanning knows what he's doing especially after that first cycle.

Advertisement
Agree

And the fact that Oregon let him walk is a big red flag to me. If they believed in his abilities they should of kept him or fought to keep him. It seems Lanning knows what he's doing especially after that first cycle.

My ppl’s know his ppl’s (which is y I knew he wasn’t coming here, lol). Imma peep him out at AU.

Also, now I gotta peep Colorado; Prime is making a making a run at my lil homie. I tried to get come on a UV here, but he’s going to Colorado instead. He just came from a UV there & now he’s going on OV there for their Spring Game. I’m still in his god father’s ear about our NIL, but I need to shift focus to moms b/c his godfather is a huge Semenhole fan. Lol.

They just sent me a pic of their UV w/ Deion & it made me mad af. Lol

Edit: He’s a 4* WR.

My ppl’s know his ppl’s (which is y I knew he wasn’t coming here, lol). Imma peep him out at AU.

Also, now I gotta peep Colorado; Prime is making a making a run at my lil homie. I tried to get come on a UV here, but he’s going to Colorado instead. He just came from a UV there & now he’s going on OV there for their Spring Game. I’m still in his god father’s ear about our NIL, but I need to shift focus to moms b/c his godfather is a huge Semenhole fan. Lol.

They just sent me a pic of their UV w/ Deion & it made me mad af. Lol

Edit: He’s a 4* WR.
Deons a problem bruh I told people after he got Cormani that's not the last. He bodied Mario that's just the facts and that's not a good sign of things to come.

Deons a problem bruh I told people after he got Cormani that's not the last. He bodied Mario that's just the facts and that's not a good sign of things to come.

I put it like this; he got him to de-commit from SC bruh. He was a long time commit there.

Like I can ? Deion all I want, but right now, he’s the flavor of the year & is becoming a thorn in the side of many. And he just announced he’s making Colorado in to Oregon. Nike is going to be lacing Colorado w/ all kind of uniform combinations. He’s building a huge buzz there, & if anything, he’s grabbing the attention of recruits & their parents nationally.

Colorado got CM based on the NIL arrangement and Deion took advantage. Cormani mother had the expectation they (key word they) were getting a check in January but they missed the fine print saying the first payment was contingent based on his early enrollment as was protocol based on the NIL rules within the state of Florida. Colorado I don't believe was subject to the same law. Add to that the Amazon doc where Prime probably made some promises and that's how he got flipped.

Advertisement
I put it like this; he got him to de-commit from SC bruh. He was a long time commit there.

Like I can ? Deion all I want, but right now, he’s the flavor of the year & is becoming a thorn in the side of many. And he just announced he’s making Colorado in to Oregon. Nike is going to be lacing Colorado w/ all kind of uniform combinations. He’s building a huge buzz there, & if anything, he’s grabbing the attention of recruits & their parents nationally.
He's smart that's what I wanted that sh resonates with kids. He knows wtf he's doing. I ain't rooting for no Nole or anyone else but it's super smart something we should of done a long time ago. A got these weak *** uniforms too man, loved me those last Nike jump offs with the white helmet. Was super clean and modern. Mas as **** they only have the helmets in college football revamped for PC.

Colorado got CM based on the NIL arrangement and Deion took advantage. Cormani mother had the expectation they (key word they) were getting a check in January but they missed the fine print saying the first payment was contingent based on his early enrollment as was protocol based on the NIL rules within the state of Florida. Colorado I don't believe was subject to the same law. Add to that the Amazon doc where Prime probably made some promises and that's how he got flipped.
And it got him to sign there. Job done that's recruiting.

He's smart that's what I wanted that sh resonates with kids. He knows wtf he's doing. I ain't rooting for no Nole or anyone else but it's super smart something we should of done a long time ago

Facts; I’ll be honest, I know more about Colorado in the past few weeks vs. years of knowing about CFB. He’s literally branding them. That’s what I thought Mario was going to do w/ us being that he’s been at both Bama & UO, & we’re like f’ing Fort Knox!

And it got him to sign there. Job done that's recruiting.

I know. I'm just pointing out it was an incredibly rare circumstance. To make matters worse the law was just amended in Florida. If it happened 3 months earlier CM stays a Cane. Now if Deion keeps beating us for multiple guys, especially other positions we covet aside from corners then no doubt it's a problem for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Facts; I’ll be honest, I know more about Colorado in the past few weeks vs. years of knowing about CFB. He’s literally branding them. That’s what I thought Mario was going to do w/ us being that he’s been at both Bama & UO, & we’re like f’ing Fort Knox!
I like Mario's recruiting but the Deon thing changes everything cause he beat him for CM. Now I expect to lose some guys we think we might get cause of it. Just like when Mario was beating Billy that was a sign. Now we on the other end of it and we know if it's CU we in trouble. The uniform stuff should of been a must. As a youngster I saw those 01 jerseys they were cool and modern everyone loved those things. Then we went with adidas and old people were crying and we went with dinosaur uniforms.

I know. I'm just pointing out it was an incincredibly rare circumstance. To make matters worse the law was just amended in Florida. If it happened 3 months earlier CM stays a Cane. Now if Deion keeps beating us for multiple guys, especially other positions we covet outside corner then no doubt it's a problem for us.
Sheesh didn't know that thanks for the insight foreal. Maybe that helped CU but when I see something like that I expect it regularly. Let's see hopefully not but as long as he doesn't go to fsu man. I won't lie I would be shook if he does.

Yeah. I thought I heard Mario say or suggest we may lose some more players - and also gain some more players.

Guess after Spring Ball, those not up to snuff will bail and seek greener pastures.
I’ll listen again, but I believe he added something about possible making room for more players too…I interpreted that as culling some out.

Advertisement
I like Mario's recruiting but the Deon thing changes everything cause he beat him for CM. Now I expect to lose some guys we think we might get cause of it. Just like when Mario was beating Billy that was a sign. Now we on the other end of it and we know if it's CU we in trouble. The uniform stuff should of been a must. As a youngster I saw those 01 jerseys they were cool and modern everyone loved those things. Then we went with adidas and old people were crying and we went with dinosaur uniforms.
Let’s see how he does against us and others in the trenches. I’ve felt he would do well with DB’s and I can see WR’s - really the skills positions. There’s more to it than that though. If he starts pulling Mauigoa’s too then it’s far more significant.

I think this is putting the cart way before the horse here. I’m extremely skeptical of the on field product that Colorado will have. They were like the worst P5 team last year and they have a tough schedule (for them). They’ll probably win 4 games this year.

If he’s not recruiting the trenches and landing difference makers there then he can land all of the corners that he wants. It’s not a viable way to build a football team or sustain success.

I think this is putting the cart way before the horse here. I’m extremely skeptical of the on field product that Colorado will have. They were like the worst P5 team last year and they have a tough schedule (for them). They’ll probably win 4 games this year.

If he’s not recruiting the trenches and landing difference makers there then he can land all of the corners that he wants. It’s not a viable way to build a football team or sustain success.
Oh yea they are going to be trash but eventually his third full class second year they should be super talented. Just like Mario I'm not expecting anything till this class we just now got are juniors. I know when your roster is basically 95% jags and not Miami caliber u have to revamp it. I'm assuming he will pick up in the trenches that was his I just got hired class. His next class is his real first class just like this was Mario's first.

Advertisement
Oh yea they are going to be trash but eventually his third full class second year they should be super talented. Just like Mario I'm not expecting anything till this class we just now got are juniors. I know when your roster is basically 95% jags and not Miami caliber u have to revamp it. I'm assuming he will pick up in the trenches that was his I just got hired class. His next class is his real first class just like this was Mario's first.
They’re even further behind without a strong recruiting base. His portal evals are going to have to be incredible to even be good by year 3. Shadeur only has 2 years left, plus you assume that Hunter is gone in 2 years. On top of that, we don’t even know if he can coach. He wasn’t even winning the SWAC with a team full of FBS kickbacks. Color me very skeptical

They’re even further behind without a strong recruiting base. His portal evals are going to have to be incredible to even be good by year 3. Shadeur only has 2 years left, plus you assume that Hunter is gone in 2 years. On top of that, we don’t even know if he can coach. He wasn’t even winning the SWAC with a team full of FBS kickbacks. Color me very skeptical
I don't even think Hunter is great like that. Cormani I think is legit though even with the small frame. And with the portal u can only get who's available so sometimes you are stuck with taking a jag cause that's what's there. It's like the giants with Nate Solder they had no choice to over pay for a scrub. Portal has guys u may just have to take cause u didn't get anything on the trail. I think Mario and Deon can win but it will take complete roster over hauls and their true classes have to get older. They have to hit on their evals to if they get busts then they are screwed.

I don't even think Hunter is great like that. Cormani I think is legit though even with the small frame. And with the portal u can only get who's available so sometimes you are stuck with taking a jag cause that's what's there. It's like the giants with Nate Solder they had no choice to over pay for a scrub. Portal has guys u may just have to take cause u didn't get anything on the trail. I think Mario and Deon can win but it will take complete roster over hauls and their true classes have to get older. They have to hit on their evals to if they get busts then they are screwed.
Unless Deion gets bona fide recruiter/developer coaches for the trenches, he’s going to look like us in reverse. At least up until now. Mario needs do the same at the skills positions like Deion does in the trenches. Mario has a much more solid base and foundation with his backing and where UM is located and he’s got a ton of hurdles. Deion only worries me with DBs right now.

Unless Deion gets bona fide recruiter/developer coaches for the trenches, he’s going to look like us in reverse. At least up until now. Mario needs do the same at the skills positions like Deion does in the trenches. Mario has a much more solid base and foundation with his backing and where UM is located and he’s got a ton of hurdles. Deion only worries me with DBs right now.
I agree but I think he will start getting more studs at other positions. That's a gift his charisma like Mario. He may be better than Mario at talking to kids. I hope he doesn't do well cause it effects us

Advertisement
Back