Late Kick Josh comes to Miami

Advertisement
You should be taking Creatine every day in my opinion

People have been hung up on a lot of myths about it. There’s emerging studies being proven how good it is for your brain and long term brain health. It’s cheap so just add it to your diet.

The only way to build muscle is to be in a caloric surplus, meeting your protein goals, and practicing progressive overload

One thing I (and pretty much everyone) get stuck in is going through the motions a bit. Progressive overload usually requires some tracking

Take your Creatine though. Definitely.
how to you take creatine? powder/shakes?

combined gifs steroids GIF

Advertisement
Come for the content about how the Josh Pate post show reactions went, instead get the genesis of roid rage spelled out in defensing “Supplements”

I love this site
Angry Roid Rage GIF by Mashed

When and how you take it doesn’t matter so just find a time where you can be consistent

For me since I workout 6-7 days a week I just throw it in my postworkout shake

I just toss a scoop of powder in with the protein

Also don’t fall for the Creatine lies about how this form is “bioavailabile” or “doesn’t bloat you” or Creatine gummies and bull****

Just get ya some monohydrate powder and you don’t need to worry about it

The supplement industry is just ****ed how much money it missed out on because Creatine is so cheap and effective now they try and sell you expensive ****

Come for the content about how the Josh Pate post show reactions went, instead get the genesis of roid rage spelled out in defensing “Supplements”

I love this site
Angry Roid Rage GIF by Mashed
The same people that think Creatine is a steroid are the same ones that come on here and opine about Xs and Os because they’re pretty good at Madden

It’s like tell me you don’t know basic nutrition without telling me you don’t

To keep it on topic for the board Creatine is used to make ATP which is critical for cognitive function….so maybe we start passing out Creatine to this board….

Last edited:
Advertisement
When and how you take it doesn’t matter so just find a time where you can be consistent

For me since I workout 6-7 days a week I just throw it in my postworkout shake

I just toss a scoop of powder in with the protein

Also don’t fall for the Creatine lies about how this form is “bioavailabile” or “doesn’t bloat you” or Creatine gummies and bull****

Just get ya some monohydrate powder and you don’t need to worry about it

The supplement industry is just ****ed how much money it missed out on because Creatine is so cheap and effective now they try and sell you expensive ****
i dont work out every day at least not my body (3 times a week +/- at the UM Wellness Center)(i'm not @AlexCane), but i think and analyze a lot for a living. should i take even the days that i don't work out? any brand name you can suggest? just read the thread and saw you suggested NutriBio. thx

Last edited:
i dont work out every day at least not my body (3 times a week +/- at the UM Wellness Center)(i'm not @AlexCane), but i think and analyze a lot for a living. should i take even the days that i don't work out? any brand name you can suggest? just read the thread and saw you suggested NutriBio. thx
Yes you should take it every day

Creatine doesn’t just help in the gym. It creates ATP which we use in everything it’s why Creatine has emerging studies showing prevention of cognitive decline

Tbh chances are you’ll forget here and there anyway to take it so it works itself out when you just drill it in to your head to take 3-5g per day

Advertisement
The same people that think Creatine is a steroid are the same ones that come on here and opine about Xs and Os because they’re pretty good at Madden

It’s like tell me you don’t know basic nutrition without telling me you don’t

To keep it on topic for the board Creatine is used to make ATP which is critical for cognitive function….so maybe we start passing out Creatine to this board….

Save some for the other boards….maybe a pre-game thread drink….

Advertisement
You can take it every day. I don’t. I only do it on the days I lift. I mix it with my post-workout shake. I don’t do it on my off-days because quite frankly I take simple creatine and it tastes like crap and I am too old to care that much anymore.

I’ve looked into those creatine gummies for off-days but those gummies are insanely pricey compared to simple powder.

That Create brand sells 150 gummies for $60. Each gummy is 1 gram. If you do 3 grams, that lasts only 50 servings. By comparison, you can get 100 servings (5g) of powder for $22.

You can take it every day. I don’t. I only do it on the days I lift. I mix it with my post-workout shake. I don’t do it on my off-days because quite frankly I take simple creatine and it tastes like crap and I am too old to care that much anymore.

I’ve looked into those creatine gummies for off-days but those gummies are insanely pricey compared to simple powder.

That Create brand sells 150 gummies for $60. Each gummy is 1 gram. If you do 3 grams, that lasts only 50 servings. By comparison, you can get 100 servings (5g) of powder for $22.

can I snort it?

Advertisement
Back