Kiy Hester heading home for family reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Block away Al, this kid gave you his word and is backing out. AG needs to build value in the privledge it is to play at Miami and not let kids waver. Will some consider it a **** move? Sure but nice guys finish last.........

Advertisement
So what if he has to redshirt. If he transfers, he has to sit out anyway.

So what if he has to redshirt. If he transfers, he has to sit out anyway.

If he was to redshirt he could transfer now sit out this year and play next season,no.If he wants out it makes sense to do it now and not after this his redshirt year and then again sit out 2015.

Sure, but if his issue is redshirting, he basically has to sit out this year no matter where he goes.

Going to wait and see what the facts are about the situation. But as stated previously, competition and depth charts are known causes of acute homesickness.

Hope he stays and balls out but if not...

Advertisement
His other option was Michigan State, at least he has some Jersey boys here with him.

Lame.

He's gone folks.. Let it go.. we will never know..
Finding head hunters at the safety position isn't the easiest thing to do.
Not worried though he didn't play a down for us.. can't be too mad..
I don't wish him luck, but he gone.

Advertisement
The transfer kids and the early quitters rarely work out. Tory Mitchell says hello.
Arthur Brown says hi
brown3.gif

Block away Al, this kid gave you his word and is backing out. AG needs to build value in the privledge it is to play at Miami and not let kids waver. Will some consider it a **** move? Sure but nice guys finish last.........

Franklin is already starting to take away the top Jersey talent, **** letting him get another.

Franklin is already starting to take away the top Jersey talent, **** letting him get another.

Exactly. Plus it is not near his "home"

Advertisement
IF its a case of homesickness, then the kid needs to man up. Mommy is not going to be at your side forever and college is about becoming a man. You want to play in the NFL? I'm pretty sure mommy doesn't have a say in where you get drafted.

I agree to an extent... Block him from ACC schools and schools we play, but if he gets drafted he can afford to take momma with him anywhere he goes

Advertisement
He's gone folks.. Let it go.. we will never know..
Finding head hunters at the safety position isn't the easiest thing to do.
Not worried though he didn't play a down for us.. can't be too mad..
I don't wish him luck, but he gone.

Is it official?
We should do what jimbo did to 6

Tough to judge without the facts.

I want Hester to stay and ball out.

Agreed. Lot's of speculation in such a short period of time. I'm down with any person/player that respects and sacrifices for their family. I'm not down with any person/player that schemes and weasels out of commitment and responsibility. I've no idea what's up with this particular situation...but it would be pretty cool if it was the former.

He thought he was gone be in the 2 deep right away with rodgers and highsmith leaving.

We only had bush, carter, and jenkins. Then they moved crawford to safety.

Bush, crawford, jenkins all are jrs and jenkins might get a medical rs and carter a soph.

He saw dat *** might not play the next 2 years and now he homesick.

He thought he was gone be in the 2 deep right away with rodgers and highsmith leaving.

We only had bush, carter, and jenkins. Then they moved crawford to safety.

Bush, crawford, jenkins all are jrs and jenkins might get a medical rs and carter a soph.

He saw dat *** might not play the next 2 years and now he homesick.

Don't forget Fentress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back