Kiy Hester heading home for family reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bol he's a freshman he's. Not gonna come In and start day 1 with the talent. We have back there healthy. Now tighten up boys don't bash a kid being a internet goon

Advertisement
Doesn't have a very happy twitter feed;

Following Coach Franklin

I smell smoke

born easy ™ (@Hester_2k)
8/28/14, 7:48 PM
Turning nothing into something

born easy ™ (@Hester_2k)
8/27/14, 9:38 PM
I wouldn't put anything past anyone .. Everybody for themselves well at least most people

born easy ™ (@Hester_2k)
8/24/14, 7:17 AM
Just stay lowkey and let yall assume ..

born easy ™ (@Hester_2k)
8/20/14, 7:38 PM
Don't even let ish get me to me anymore .. Got that idc attitude

born easy ™ (@Hester_2k)
8/18/14, 7:08 PM
Gotta get my mind right

born easy ™ (@Hester_2k)
8/3/14, 5:02 PM
They really got me moving across the hall tomorrow

Advertisement
If we keep going like this we'll be playing with 70 scholarship players soon... **** ain't good. We can only bring in 25 this next year right? So losing sr's and anyone that might leave early we'll be playing under 85 next year even if every single guy makes it in and not a single person transfers.

Hate losing Kiy, if true, his HL vid looked great.

He just means he was outplayed by a 3 star florida recruit named Marcus Gayot.

Advertisement
**** what a shame, I was expecting big things out of him.

Oh well, another one bites the dust.

kid had easy comp in nj and thought he was going to come in and get playing time right away. reality set in. time for him to go to rutgers. the loser didn't want to put the work in.

Advertisement

not necessarily, kid was also homesick. Heard he was having a hard time adjusting since he got here. every freshman gets homesick tho. he needed to stick it out for at least a year.

SoFla talent wants to get the **** out of dodge and we're picking up commits from elsewhere that get homesick. Fkin awesome

Advertisement

not necessarily, kid was also homesick. Heard he was having a hard time adjusting since he got here. every freshman gets homesick tho. he needed to stick it out for at least a year.

homesick is for the mentally weak. we dont need that type over here.

you'd be surprised at the amount of great players that have been homesick. But a lot learn to endure and mature as a person

I still hope he changes his mind because he is still gonna have to sit out a year.

And is it really worth it to go to ******* Rutgers or Penn state? Cmon man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back