Kiy Hester heading home for family reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom will be used as reason and to create a topic you aren't supposed to touch

Advertisement
The transferd kids and the early quitters rarely work out. Tory Mitchell says hello.
Arthur Brown says hi

Maaaaaan.....why'd you go and do that?

Poor Tory's career--either football or track--never went anywhere. Even worse, he ended up getting murdered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The brow has spoken.

canes 305 can kiss my *** for premature Negulation of my Op. I'm not happy about him leaving but some of you live too much for having to be judge and jury when people try to bring things to the board, good or bad in this case.

Attachments

• UyY0R7g.gif
    UyY0R7g.gif
    700.9 KB · Views: 600
I dont really think this kid is "homesick" or has "family issues". Probably couldn't crack the rotation and got butthurt when asked to redshirt.

Advertisement
Don't those kids both graduate after this season?

If the kid is transferring, seems like it might be a combination of being homesick and comparing his situation to Gayot (his position and class) and C. Jenkins (home boy). I'm guessing he would get over the homesickness if he was looking at major PT this year. But since he's not, and may not next year with Bush, Carter, D. Crawford, Gayot, and R. Jenkins eligible to come back, it might make sense to sit next season closer to home?

Look it's pretty simple. Not to go into detail but a non scholarship kid ahead of you and another one is at least even. He was given a chance to play special teams if he could secure his position above those two he would not redshirt,He did not.he is transferring probably the best for both sides. The coaching staff loved him as athlete but to raw to see field as a starter until year three, not what he wanted.

Is this for real? Who are the non-scholarship kids? Why did they not go to another DI school on scholarship?
Fentress and Tolson but Fentress maybe scholarship now. Not trying to down Hester,I wish he would stay and wait in line and mature.

Luckily we passed on Battle

(Sarcasm sensed and acknowledged) Im in the ship with the rest of those who wondered why we never pursued/highly recruited that kid. Like people say on here ill take south fla kids anyday over oos kids for certain positions such as db.

Advertisement
Lmao at Hester being better than Battle. Remember you typed that when Battle is destroying the SEC.

Hester is running home with his tail tucked between his legs after one summer.

You know who don't get home sick? Nlggas from home!

Hester is a better player than Battle. Battle will be good, but Hester's highlight film was crazy. It would be a real shame if he left.

But if his heart's not here, it's not here. Not gonna bash the kid. I think transfer restrictions are silly. Let him go where he wants.

Best of luck to him.

We've kept players from transferring before, and it usually worked out to the school's and the player's advantage. One was Scott Covington, the other was probably Darren Krein. I don' know if he would have been released from his LOI, but after Jimmy Johnson left, Krein made a lot of noise about getting out of his commitment. He finally came and had a pretty good career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back