Kiy Hester heading home for family reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be a good player but this is a story as old as time.

Highly-rated OOS freshman gets outplayed by lowly-rated South Florida freshman. OOS freshman gets homesick. Miami moves on.

That's why I love Ed Reed so much. He came from Louisiana and red shirted. After that he put in work on and off the field like no one would believe and when the dust settled he became the GREATEST SAFETY MIAMI HAS EVER SEEN! Some kids want it more than others.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The brow has spoken.

canes 305 can kiss my *** for premature Negulation of my Op. I'm not happy about him leaving but some of you live too much for having to be judge and jury when people try to bring things to the board, good or bad in this case.

just because you were right this time (and i admit that) doesn't excuse your sorry *** original attention grabbing post without any source of proof whatsoever.

He'll be a good player but this is a story as old as time.

Highly-rated OOS freshman gets outplayed by lowly-rated South Florida freshman. OOS freshman gets homesick. Miami moves on.
I'll take some south Florida beasts over northeast beauties

Attachments

• Beauty_and_the_Beast_-_OTP.gif
    Beauty_and_the_Beast_-_OTP.gif
    497.3 KB · Views: 507
The brow has spoken.

canes 305 can kiss my *** for premature Negulation of my Op. I'm not happy about him leaving but some of you live too much for having to be judge and jury when people try to bring things to the board, good or bad in this case.

just because you were right this time (and i admit that) doesn't excuse your sorry *** original attention grabbing post without any source of proof whatsoever.
Whatever man. Not exactly sure how that was attention grabbing. Because my life needs validation via a message board. Think I've maybe started three threads in three years.

Kinda thought it might be news about the program.

silly me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The brow has spoken.

Whatever man. Not exactly sure how that was attention grabbing. Because my life needs validation via a message board. Think I've maybe started three threads in three years.

silly me.

without proof, it's not news. it's just gossip.

People actually think Hester was a better prospect than Battle? If Battle was in New Jersey, he would've been a 5 star player. But because he's in south florida in an endless sea of talent, its much harder to stand out.

Sad to see him go. Prayers for whatever is happening with him and his family.

Advertisement
Didn't this just happen with Kamalu? He stuck it out and now seems primed to be an important player here.

So is it proven to be homesickness or he really has a sick relative, because all i have seen is speculation so far

The brow has spoken.

silly me.

You've been on this site from the beginning.

Anytime you post stuff like your OP, put a link, a screen shot, or something that backs up the info.

Advertisement
Seems to me like he may want a transfer? I hope he sticks it out and competes as he has a lot of talent.

Advertisement

Normally i let you be but dude wtf does that even mean?

indications point he is gone per pete

Indications also point that "yes" is a bull**** way to give information. This is a message board not a ******* group text. Jesus Christ.

Pete Bakas has spoken

A wise person tries to learn from others' mistakes, not know full well what they are and then repeat them.

So let me get this straight, 10 pages of thread and is it his family or is he leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back