Kiy Hester heading home for family reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
isn't courtel jenkins a commit for us next year? does this change things? the DT.

kill yourself

maybe that little prick would run his mouth about this program to him adn tell him not to come here.

15dab75a183faa78bb95546dfa0eb19e17b70a36601cd92603f438df1fa81d2a.jpg

not a single atom of proof on any of these.

OP negged

neg all you want but make sure you own it if the OP, that's me, is proven sadly right by starting this thread.

Next time I'll make sure to start another thread for golden apologists or the golden haters, not bring over something I saw that actually might impact the team.

hope I'm wrong but...

and if you want a laugh...
https://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?SID=988&fid=642&style=2&tid=174322072&Page=1

I know we've been mediocre the last decade, but Rutgers has no room to talk ish. Our worse season would be their best.

You must have missed most of the last decade.

I just said we've been mediocre the last decade. Where exactly is your complaint here?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Word on the street is...that I heard it from a guy...if you read between the lines...that the writing is on the wall...that it's going around.

Our ******* fans.

Advertisement
I heard it on Facebook. Can anyone confirm? If so why can't Miami keep players on the roster.

Clearly a casualty of not having an indoor practice facility.

Advertisement
He found out the pants wouldn't be above the knees , that was the final straw.

Heard he wanted to see time immediately, if thats the case he should just transfer to Rutgers, they have 0 talent.

Advertisement
those of you that attended college can attest to this..

when you first get there...1. it is nothing like you imagined 2. it is not party every single day, you actually have to study and there is allot of down time.. specially when a team is focusing

ALLOT of kids get VERY home sick and get depressed. I am sure he was a big shot star back home but when he was getting lost in the shuffle he decided to go back home and see what he wants to do.

there is absolutely ZERO reason to talk any smack about the kid, he did not say anything bad about the program.

i hope there is nothing serious with his family and I hope he returns to the program and does well here.. if he transfers best of luck to him.

surprising, you would think he had jenkins,who was his teammate his senior year to lean on. he probable realized everyone at miami was the star on their team. I hope he stays, the kid will look bad leaving like that. How would he handled getting drafted to an NFL team on the other side of the country?

one other thing, i noticed the rumors started after Jaquan committed.

Maybe you you should watch the BIG 10 NETWORK this weekend as 52,000 Scarlet Knight fans welcome home our beloved team, fresh off a PAC 12 Victory.

Does your outlaw program still play in that rat hole that is half filled at best?

Kiy Hester realizes he made a mistake. We should all be forgiving. Welcome home Kiy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back