Kiy Hester heading home for family reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting quote from Kiy:

"I'll let them know it aint always sweet when you leave home. You've got to do your research. The minute you go to the school, it's not the same. When you leave and you're not playing, that's when you realize it's hard. You're like 'dam, I left home for this and I'm not even playing. And I'm far away from home and can't get to my family.' It can get to you."

http://www.onthebanks.com/2014/9/8/6122663/rutgers-football-kiy-hester-close-to-coming-home

Advertisement

"I'll let them know it aint always sweet when you leave home. You've got to do your research. The minute you go to the school, it's not the same. When you leave and you're not playing, that's when you realize it's hard. You're like 'dam, I left home for this and I'm not even playing. And I'm far away from home and can't get to my family.' It can get to you."

http://www.onthebanks.com/2014/9/8/6122663/rutgers-football-kiy-hester-close-to-coming-home

#thingsthatmakeyougohmmm

He forgot "And, oh yeah, I need to take care of my sick mom even though I'll be living on campus and will rarely ever see her."

I think That sick mom stuff is just a cop out, he was 5th on the depth chart.....

Advertisement
What the **** is wrong with kids today? A true freshman is transferring because he was down on the depth chart?

Advertisement
Kind of sickening that he's now trying to recruit for Rutgers...very publicly.

He thought it was going to be a vacation. going to south beach all the time. you came to play football. yeah your good but you have to wait your turn. i guess rutgers. he dont have to do that. i guess that means we lose his brother as well?

His quote kinda destroys all the mama being sick noise. Kid left because he thought it would be easy and didnt want to have to work to get playing time. And then was stupid enough to basically say so. What is his recruiting pitch gonna be? "Guys dont go to Miami, they got athletes that you're gonna have to beat"

Translation:

"****, if this Gayot kid is what a 3* safety from South FL looks like then I need to haul *** before Jaquan Johnson and Tim Irvin get here"

Last edited:
Advertisement
dude, Rutgers sport is b-ball and that's barely. You guys had a little notoriety when one of OUR coaches came down to teach you guys how to play football. Now, you guys stink again. 3-9 will be your record. You guys are irrelevant in football history.

Rutgers did play in the first game in college football history. That seems fairly relevant.

Hopefully some UM players bash him publicly and say how much he sucked.

Kid never had a chance to play over kids like Carter, Bush, or Jenkins when he was healthy.

******* administration backing down with the block of RU. Soft shouldered fools, pretty clear the mom excuse was BS.

Advertisement
**** shame some of these kids don't want to put in the work to earn their PT, seems they just expect to walk in and start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back