Kiy Hester heading home for family reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Need this kid. His film was sick, he just needs to learn the system and grow.....him and Jaquan will wreak havoc! Wish his family well but will be a blow IMO to lose him.

Ferman is saying the going home thing, Rutgers folks are saying the transfer thing.

View attachment 25009

i have never seen a person with eyes closer together in my life...

eatTH.jpg

Advertisement
I actually have a buddy who works at Rutgers athletics. Very low level position, but he hears things. This is what he said:

"I've been told that Hester's been thinking about transferring for two to three weeks. He misses home. Your coach is trying to block it because we play you in a few years. Don't have any idea how this ends but it could get messy."

Keep in mind, this could be complete nonsense. But that is what he told me. He does not have direct access to any coaches. Anything he hears is secondhand. So take it for what it's worth.

I actually have a buddy who works at Rutgers athletics. Very low level position, but he hears things. This is what he said:

"I've been told that Hester's been thinking about transferring for two to three weeks. He misses home. Your coach is trying to block it because we play you in a few years. Don't have any idea how this ends but it could get messy."

Keep in mind, this could be complete nonsense. But that is what he told me. He does not have direct access to any coaches. Anything he hears is secondhand. So take it for what it's worth.

Feeling both less bad and much worse about posting my op now.

Feeling both less bad and much worse about posting my op now.

I never, ever claim to have inside info on anything, but I do have something here. I am a bit concerned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF its a case of homesickness, then the kid needs to man up. Mommy is not going to be at your side forever and college is about becoming a man. You want to play in the NFL? I'm pretty sure mommy doesn't have a say in where you get drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back