Kiy Hester heading home for family reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Where there is smoke, there is fire, lets put it that way

But geez, you can't even stick it for the duration of fall camp?

There's a part of me that says,'F'it, let him go, I want guys that want to be at Miami and be Hurricanes." But I know that's not living in the real world

A issue is that Gayot is out-performing him. But last I checked, injuries happen in football and stuff happens. Still so early to be bailing but it's not my life

Sucks if true, liked this kids film and aggressiveness. With Johnson coming and hopefully Tim Irvin and Gayot we'll be ok.

Where there is smoke, there is fire, lets put it that way

But geez, you can't even stick it for the duration of fall camp?

There's a part of me that says,'F'it, let him go, I want guys that want to be at Miami and be Hurricanes." But I know that's not living in the real world

A issue is that Gayot is out-performing him. But last I checked, injuries happen in football and stuff happens. Still so early to be bailing but it's not my life

If it's true he's transfering I wonder if he was told he would be redshirting and wanted no part of it.Also he has 2 Jrs in Crowford and Bush and 2 sophmores in Jenkins and Carter plus gayot ahead of him in the depth chart might be concerned he will have to wait a while to play.

Advertisement
xqFhKXm.png

He just followed Kyle Flood and James Franklin.

He's faving tweets from Rutgers and Penn State players and beat writers.

Not good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's a privledge to play at Miami, the kid knew what he was signing up for before signing the NLI. If he wants to bail then someone else will gladly take his spot.

Tough to judge without the facts.

I want Hester to stay and ball out.

Advertisement
**** loved this kids film, but oh well we got quan and hopefully irvin and the staff can come get my boy j. Crawford from up here in largo

Not worried. Doesn't have the heart for a UM. We will replace him with a Florida kid.

**** shame.

Would it be an ******* move to block Pedo State too? RU is a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back