Rumor Keontra Is Not in the Portal

Advertisement
Keep hearing about Keontra's "new role" on defense this year.

Anyone know the specifics?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1692561067694.gif

Rueben Bain eyeing that jersey if he does go

Dude that's harsh. Keontra definitely earned his scholarship at Miami. He's just too small to be an every down LB, too slow to be a true S and not lengthy enough to be a strong nickel. Classic Manny tweener. Doesn't mean he won't have a big positive impact on this team.
I want better players and I knew that he would transfer and he should. I wish him luck but its good for UM. maybe typing just good sounds harsh asf but I got no bad vibes with him.

Advertisement
I want better players and I knew that he would transfer and he should. I wish him luck but its good for UM. maybe typing just good sounds harsh asf but I got no bad vibes with him.

He's not going anywhere. He entered his name earlier this year but decided to stick with the team and the coaches wanted him to stay. This is a Flagg, Sagaplou, Couch situation. We want these guys on the team as they're bought in. And they'll provide quality second team snaps as needed.

He's not going anywhere. He entered his name earlier this year but decided to stick with the team and the coaches wanted him to stay. This is a Flagg, Sagaplou, Couch situation. We want these guys on the team as they're bought in. And they'll provide quality second team snaps as needed.
I still don't like some on the roster but it's not my roster and the roster is improved.

Advertisement
Lmao the fact that y'all didn't even take the time to actually read the comment that bumped this thread....
The title should be edited now because this is a misleading bump.

I was annoyed until I actually got to the post that bumped the thread.

Edit: Thread title has been updated.

The title should be edited now because this is a misleading bump.

I was annoyed until I actually got to the post that bumped the thread.

Edit: Thread title has been updated.
It was misleading but that's why it's smart to always read before just jumping in a thread typing lol

Advertisement
Back