Rumor Keontra Is Not in the Portal

Advertisement
Them boys really took a 190 pound DB, fattened him up, put him next to a fat/slow/small LB then moved a LB to DE, had to be the smallest front 7 and they said yea lets go ahead and ball against Bama.. He shoulda bounced when they tried to sell him on that bs.. Good luck to him
i remember walking in to ATL to the stadium with my high school teammates.......watching warm ups and all of us looked at each other and said almost at the same time...."We small as f*ck" lol

It hit different because this same group of friends we would go to Um together on unofficial visits to games in those 2000-2002 years.

We knew we were in for a day lol

Advertisement
It’s like JW0 needs keontra weight gain program and Keontra needed the JW0 weight lost plan…

Best of luck to the kid. He gave it his all. What a difference a couple of years make though. Two years ago we were all clamoring for him to start because he was such a talent upgrade at the position. Hopefully the old adage of the more things change the more they stay the same doesn’t apply here.

Advertisement
i remember walking in to ATL to the stadium with my high school teammates.......watching warm ups and all of us looked at each other and said almost at the same time...."We small as f*ck" lol

It hit different because this same group of friends we would go to Um together on unofficial visits to games in those 2000-2002 years.

I've been banging this drum since 2018.

Every time Miami stepped onto the field against a decent P5 team, they were so clearly undersized it wasn't even funny. Glad to see that the new staff is addressing the problem.

Advertisement

Same thing happen. I was with 4 Bama friends I grew up with. Knew we were going to get our *** beat but we agreed to go to the game years earlier I couldn’t be a ***** and not go.

Sitting there during warmups my friend who played college QB said Miami is tiny and just started laughing. It was amazing to see in person. Tv doesn’t do it justice but at the actual game you realized Miami looked like a FCS school. Bama looked like nfl players all over the field. They bullied us all game long. Mario “knows what it looks like” and said it again this week that he wants to walk in the locker, meetings and field and see dudes. We
Don’t have that right now

Advertisement
Next GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Mario “knows what it looks like” and said it again this week that he wants to walk in the locker, meetings and field and see dudes. We
Don’t have that right now

Yeah, well, Golden & Richt said the same thing, and they failed. And until we get the dudes in here, it's time to start developing the kids that we do have, do some common sense **** like putting them in the right schemes, and stop making excuses.

Advertisement
Back