Coaching Horror Show

Do you defend Josh Gattis and this Offensive Scheme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dan Enos against FBS teams in 2019: 22.58 points per game
Josh Gattis against FBS teams in 2022: 21.29 points per game

Enos inherited a terrible offensive team with the two headed combination of Jarren Williams and N'Kosi Perry at QB
Gattis inherited an offense that scored 34 points per game and one of the nation's top returning quarterbacks.

I didn't think we could do worse than Dan Penos but here we are.
Bingo. I hated the Enos hire, but dear lord he was handcuffed with a QB room that was beyond bad. Oh, and Enos recruited TVD.

Advertisement
I'm seeing dudes open, I'm seeing quarterbacks not moving through reads, I'm seeing poor offensive line play.. I'm seeing poor ball security, but I'm also seeing a rat! C'monnnn, I thought I was safe to vote how I felt! 🤣🤣
Aye, I respect it, my guy.

Aye, I respect it, my guy.
All love! I don't think gattis is the answer either, but I have a hard time believing any OC would find success with these kids right now. It's been perpetual star whoring for 15 years.. and those kids believing that their inflated class ranking from 7on7 camps and SPARQ camps would be all they need to play on Sundays.

every single run play is the same. I can't believe how predictable it is at this high of a level of organized football

Advertisement
It’s not just gattis’s play calls, route trees, play design, etc are bad. We also look like a sloppy, disorganized mess on offense week after week no matter the QB, WR’s, etc. A good offense should look well oiled. We always look like we are playing with bricks in our feet, and there’s no flow or rhythm in this offense. It’s excruciating to watch.

Advertisement
Garcia was drowning out there and he did nothing to help him out. No screens to a running back or receiver. How about a basic crossing pattern? It was all stick routes and sideline go routes. As a Giant fan, it was last years Jason Garrett offense that sucked and got him fired and everyone else fired.

I'm seeing dudes open, I'm seeing quarterbacks not moving through reads, I'm seeing poor offensive line play.. I'm seeing poor ball security, but I'm also seeing a rat! C'monnnn, I thought I was safe to vote how I felt! 🤣🤣

You were…you just need to get an eye exam first thing Monday morning…😜

Advertisement
So many of the pass plays feature three guys all running in the same area. The simplest zone coverage completely negates them. It’s made worse by the fact that we bunch our receivers so close together that even if one guy gets open, another receiver is dragging his coverage into the open zone. We don’t bother using the entire width of the field.

Edit:

Screenshot_20221029-200029_Chrome.jpg

@scrantoncane @crossover22[]_[] @paksat and @RightSaidFred

Oh, and why u change ya vote, @plrwkyes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back