Coaching Horror Show

Do you defend Josh Gattis and this Offensive Scheme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rather film a sextape for my mom then watch this offense.
1667098500335.gif

Advertisement
Oh trust me, they will...

If there’s one thing Canes fans do better than anybody, it’s defend bad Coaching.
Nah, brother. That stopped from mostly everyone after TAMU.

There were a few notable & respected posters defending him but don’t lump in the majority that don’t think it’s on him with the handful that think otherwise.

Advertisement
I don’t think Mario fires him he likes games like this. Players were open Garcia isn’t that good. With all that being said. Colleges with far less talent put up more points each week in football so something has to change

Guys have been getting open.

I think there is an issue with the way we are teaching the offense.

There must be a ton of option routes. I have never seen so many receivers running routes in the same spot. They can’t all not know the playbook, can they? God help us if those bad routes are the actual play design.

i think Mario was happy the team didn't fold. Neither the offense or the defense gave up. And while we'd like to think that's the way it should be, it hasn't always been that way.....

This team doesn’t give up.

Our problem is we *** up and let momentum get away from us.

There may be some malcontents/ quitters, but overall these guys have consistently showed heart. What we don’t consistently show is brains.

Advertisement
Not trying to start a fight, but did Ponce call plays at App State?

It was likely Scott Satterfield calling most of the plays during Ponce's time there except for his final year there when he returned from Louisville. His roll was likely more of what it is now except for that final year, but I don't know for sure, just going off games I watched seeing SS on the sidelines.

Did Dorsey call plays? 😉 I'm not fighting or advocating for Ponce fyi, just messing.

But at this point I've seen enough of Gattis, seems to me without Harbaugh to guide him, he's beyond struggling.

Also I like bringing jacurri in for the goalline. But for the love of God! Do you have to have 10 blockers in when uva knows it'll be a run.

stupid stupid stupid.

They spread it out once for jacurri. 5 wide. And it was like a 9 yard game. Just do that! It's unstoppable.
This is what I've been waiting for this crack offensive staff to figure out but naw. Jacurri Brown in a 5 wide look would be deadly but we don't exploit things like that.

the biggest sunshine pumpers are the Miami Hurricane youtube dudes.

there is no defending this
View attachment 213184

I pointed that play out to the kid. What a trainwreck.

I said to him, just look at this play. He's literally run everyone into a 20 yard space.

It's almost like the play is a bust. If it was another school, I'd swear by it. Having seen Gattis at work though, we know it isn't.

Advertisement
Back