Coaching Herm Edwards fired before getting back to the lockeroom

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ultimately idc how they fire these dudes but it does seem abit much. Herm has always been an over rated coach to me but he does seem like a good guy, deserves more respect. It's an ugly situation.

Btw wat do you guys think Nesta is thinking? I think he would have been an asset for us this year.
Everyone knew this was going to happen @ ASU, including Nesta when he transferred there. They were under massive sanctions and Herm was getting the boot at some point this season. I mean, players were posting TikTok videos of themselves raiding the QB's locker right after he transferred outta there. It was a dumpster fire program on its face.

Nesta was ingrained in Manny's loser culture and was one of his biggest player reps. Why else do you think he left for a circus program with zero accountability. He's at home there. Mario got hired and he was GONE days later, taking his pacifier with him.

Everyone knew this was going to happen @ ASU, including Nesta when he transferred there. They were under massive sanctions and Herm was getting the boot at some point this season. I mean, players were posting TikTok videos of themselves raiding the QB's locker right after he transferred outta there. It was a dumpster fire program on its face.

Nesta was ingrained in Manny's loser culture and was one of his biggest player reps. Why else do you think he left for a circus program with zero accountability. He's at home there. Mario got hired and he was GONE days later, taking his pacifier with him.
You might be right.

That job seems like a good fit for Todd Monken if he’s willing to endure the potential NCAA mess.
Did someone say they’re looking for a coach who’s willing to endure a potential NCAA mess?

1663718873446.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Arizona has some fine women....I dated a girl in the mid 80s who was from Arizona. She had 3 sisters and all of them were gorgeous...Even Mom....whole cot **** family was beautiful.
To this day I tell people I haven’t seen finer women than at Arizona State. I was young then and I still have a lot of places to see but Cot ****!

ASU always been a sleeping beast imo. AZ (football) talent is better than you might think. Can get a lot of SoCal players or Vegas guys. Then there is the legendary AZ talent talent. Assistant coaches would want to live there... it's not a bad gig.

Advertisement
Nesta is probably 3rd string at UM if he stayed. Taylor, Jackson, Harrison Hunt, Miller all better than him.

And the AD and President don't wait for you on the field like that after an embarrassing loss for anything else

Dude is an offensive genius but would that not be a step down for him based on his trajectory?

I think Norvell is a name to watch out for there. He's turning around FSU, used to be the OC at ASU, and He seems to be more comfortable recruiting kids in that part of the Country.

Advertisement
Back