Coaching Herm Edwards fired before getting back to the lockeroom

Advertisement
They have survived the first 3 games. I thought they would’ve lost vs Louisville with all the injuries they had that game.

Wins like that build massive character and confidence so we will see if it continues to carry forward.

I am legit disappointed in BC so far and I am hoping they step up their game and beat the Semenholes this weekend.
Everytime I see Zay Flowers i just sigh
Shoulda been here.

BC is always weird to me, last few years I feel like they have enough to be pretty good in the ACC...then things just kinda happen to them lol

They have survived the first 3 games. I thought they would’ve lost vs Louisville with all the injuries they had that game.

Wins like that build massive character and confidence so we will see if it continues to carry forward.

I am legit disappointed in BC so far and I am hoping they step up their game and beat the Semenholes this weekend.

I'm also a little surprised by FSU. Still don't think they're that good. Obviously we'll know more in the next few weeks with games against Wake, NC St., and Clemson. Louisville is a sh*t sandwich. The LSU game is their most impressive win, but they're not that good either.

That’s grounds for folding that program. That’s just unbelievable. I am sure it happens more often than we know.

@SouthParkCane - @JayCane20 does it happen more often than we think?
Only times I’ve ever heard it happen was Sumlin’s last year at A&M and Orgeron at USC when he was interim trying to make sure he didn’t get the full time job. Both just rumors.

Sort of along those lines.. apparently someone was paid off when Tennessee and Virginia Tech played at Bristol Motor Speedway to reroute Virginia Tech’s radios to their signal or tap their radio and relay the communication and sure enough.. they got down 14-0 pretty quickly and then immediately turned it around and destroyed them. I don’t know if it was a Virginia Tech staffer leaking it or gave them the “how to” or if it was just a random spy.

We (ETSU) played west Carolina there after that game and they had to close off the suites that weren’t booked for that one and had security in there because they had found a piece of equipment left in an “unoccupied” suite and some notes in the trash clearly charting play calls and trying to decipher what the calls meant.

I'm hearing Nebraska wants Rhule from the Carolina Panthers
PLEASE, baby Jesus come take this man. But first, let him finish the job of getting us a top 3 pick.
AnyConv.com__Fc96pRWXoAQnJvs (1).png

Advertisement
Let's be real here for a second. Ol' Herm is done. He's pushing 70. Ain't no Power 5 college hiring him with the mess he just left at ASU if he even wanted to stay in college. Ain't no NFL team hiring a guy that won 6 TOTAL games in his last TWO seasons and hasn't been a coordinator in over 20 years.

Dude is either destined for retirement, high school ball or tv/coaching high school all star games.

Only times I’ve ever heard it happen was Sumlin’s last year at A&M and Orgeron at USC when he was interim trying to make sure he didn’t get the full time job. Both just rumors.

Sort of along those lines.. apparently someone was paid off when Tennessee and Virginia Tech played at Bristol Motor Speedway to reroute Virginia Tech’s radios to their signal or tap their radio and relay the communication and sure enough.. they got down 14-0 pretty quickly and then immediately turned it around and destroyed them. I don’t know if it was a Virginia Tech staffer leaking it or gave them the “how to” or if it was just a random spy.

We (ETSU) played west Carolina there after that game and they had to close off the suites that weren’t booked for that one and had security in there because they had found a piece of equipment left in an “unoccupied” suite and some notes in the trash clearly charting play calls and trying to decipher what the calls meant.
WOW! Maybe there is actually good reason these coaches are so paranoid about everything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back