Coaching Herm Edwards fired before getting back to the lockeroom

Nesta is probably 3rd string at UM if he stayed. Taylor, Jackson, Harrison Hunt, Miller all better than him.

And the AD and President don't wait for you on the field like that after an embarrassing loss for anything else
He is better than Miller.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Problem is ASU got scammed from Day One. Hired an unqualified former agent as athletic director. AD then hired his friend and former client - a joke as an NFL coach - as his college head coach. The head coach then hired former NFL players with no prior college experience who proceeded to **** on the NCAA rulebook & even then couldn't put a chitty product on field.

Nesta has been *** at ASU. I’ve watched all of their games. Same move, no push, & he’s been a clean up guy. 3 solo tackles 6 assist. He’s even bigger now, w/ zero impact

Pathetic! Should've kept his *** at the crib.

1663948186329.png

Advertisement
1st year at UW a school with just as much Football history if not more, why leave for an at best lateral move to ASU?

Lol, ASU is nowhere near the program Washington is and has been.

The same people chiding the supposed firing of edwards before the locker room would have creamed themselves if that had happened to diaz.

and the Coaching Merrigoround begins early this seaon.
I don't give a **** how he was fired,,so what, he still wears the horns..

Nesta only went there to hit the pool with some girls man. He knows he’s not an nfl guy so he’s just having a good time

LOL how much did they hate the man

Yiiiiiikes, thats just foul

I hope none of those alleged staphers coach anywhere higher than a JV football team

Actually nah edit* I hope none of those staphers EVER get hired as coaches again. Despicable, i don't need to know anything about what's going on at ASU, you don't do that weak ****

Last edited:
Advertisement
ASU talent is overrated, they've been living off their reputation in that area for decades, it's a little much. It's what you would expect to see at any diploma mill state school located in a warm weather area. Maybe I've become jaded since I moved to Phoenix, but I'm not all that impressed with the ASU girls I've come across... It's **** good, but people act like it's model central, when it's west coast Bama. That's what you are getting. A bunch of narrow assed blondes wearing sorority letters...
you gotta get out more. Phoenix has so much to offer...

Last edited:
I think Norvell is a name to watch out for there. He's turning around FSU, used to be the OC at ASU, and He seems to be more comfortable recruiting kids in that part of the Country.
FSU is a way better job.

He’s not leaving for to irrelevant program.

Advertisement
FSU is a way better job.

He’s not leaving for to irrelevant program.
I dont want Norvell to sneak out of fsu on luck. Their team gives me mega 2013 al golden canes vibes and the wheels will fall apart again soon enough. Need another buyout on their budget

I dont want Norvell to sneak out of fsu on luck. Their team gives me mega 2013 al golden canes vibes and the wheels will fall apart again soon enough. Need another buyout on their budget
They have survived the first 3 games. I thought they would’ve lost vs Louisville with all the injuries they had that game.

Wins like that build massive character and confidence so we will see if it continues to carry forward.

I am legit disappointed in BC so far and I am hoping they step up their game and beat the Semenholes this weekend.

Advertisement
Back