Coaching Herm Edwards fired before getting back to the lockeroom

Advertisement
I don’t think he got fired right there. Looks more like they wanted to speak to him after he met with the team. Then they relieved him of his duties.

I don’t think he got fired right there. Looks more like they wanted to speak to him after he met with the team. Then they relieved him of his duties.

My takeaway as well especially since he's reportedly close to the AD. BmI would also assume that the topic of his job was probably discussed at length before the game, probably before the season.
So no surprise on either end.

Advertisement
herm GIF
^This is what kept playing in my head after Mario decided to play for field goals when he needed TDs on Saturday night.

Oh come on, let’s be real here. You would’ve throat punched the president and then turned and head butted the AD right in the bridge of his nose. And then strolled.
Lol.....Maybe off camera...just the audacity of them not waiting a few minutes, to be off camera before doing that deserves a throat punch...

Advertisement
Urban Meyer. He'd have to get divorced first, ASU is #1 in talent on campus!
ASU talent is overrated, they've been living off their reputation in that area for decades, it's a little much. It's what you would expect to see at any diploma mill state school located in a warm weather area. Maybe I've become jaded since I moved to Phoenix, but I'm not all that impressed with the ASU girls I've come across... It's **** good, but people act like it's model central, when it's west coast Bama. That's what you are getting. A bunch of narrow assed blondes wearing sorority letters...

ASU talent is overrated, they've been living off their reputation in that area for decades, it's a little much. It's what you would expect to see at any diploma mill state school located in a warm weather area. Maybe I've become jaded since I moved to Phoenix, but I'm not all that impressed with the ASU girls I've come across... It's **** good, but people act like it's model central, when it's west coast Bama. That's what you are getting. A bunch of narrow assed blondes wearing sorority letters...

It is OK that you are homosexual. No need to pretend you "have come across ASU girls." You enjoy the male buttocks, embrace it, you are safe here.

Advertisement
Was wondering that too. But it's bad optics either way, wth were they thinking.

Advertisement
I’ll take those hotties over the obese girls many on here drool over.

What's so shocking? Didn't Randy Shannon get fired outside the locker room after the FSU game?

Advertisement
Back