Golden gets it

maryland game where the ncaa story broke, we had to suspend how many experienced starters and were playing true fresh like gionni paul and denzel in their place

Advertisement
maryland game where the ncaa story broke, we had to suspend how many experienced starters and were playing true fresh like gionni paul and denzel in their place

Did you watch the bowl game where UL pretty much bent us over and rooted us in the same way? No cloud, no suspensions of Randy's crew.

You had a point?

What about that 4-8 Boston College team the last game of the season that year?

half the guys didnt play a full season. look how they turned jacory and streeters careers around. The only talent he inherited was a 2008 class of underdeveloped players. not for nothing, he has improved in wins every year.

L-ville game there was no excuse for. maybe they were overwhelmed by there first bowl appearance. however this guy finally is getting a roster full of his players. people expected AQM to come in a get 15 sacks or burns to have 10 ints. it don't work that way. If the guy can make temple players productive nfl players, i am sure he can with miami talent. 2014 was basically his first full class.

btw, i am someone who didnt like the handling of the Penn St. thing.

Advertisement

half the guys didnt play a full season. look how they turned jacory and streeters careers around. The only talent he inherited was a 2008 class of underdeveloped players. not for nothing, he has improved in wins every year.

L-ville game there was no excuse for. maybe they were overwhelmed by there first bowl appearance. however this guy finally is getting a roster full of his players. people expected AQM to come in a get 15 sacks or burns to have 10 ints. it don't work that way. If the guy can make temple players productive nfl players, i am sure he can with miami talent. 2014 was basically his first full class.

btw, i am someone who didnt like the handling of the Penn St. thing.

I'm not going to argue points on this one, but you're taking a vague statement and making it look like a big deal. Half the guys didn't play that season? The majority of that half those guys only missed the first game. We could apply that vague statement to nearly any team due to injuries and suspensions. What Florida had last year due to injuries is a legitimate statement of a team's guy's not making it through the season. That was not nearly the same case for us that year.

His team finished 9-4 last season

No chance we were beating UNC/Clemson

Golden wasn't as bad as people thought, he just had a pretty awful first two seasons

Advertisement
Advertisement
His team finished 9-4 last season

No chance we were beating UNC/Clemson

Golden wasn't as bad as people thought, he just had a pretty awful first two seasons

Wow, the memories around here are incredibly short. Did you watch that defense? Gden didn't even give them a chance to compete. This team is much better, despite its record. Need to adjust offensive philosophy to personnel, that's all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back