Golden gets it

The title of this thread invites disaster.

He's right. It's clear as day. And Dorito would be gone but for Golden's personal relationship. That's his Achilles heel. Otherwise, I don't give a f@ck what the mopes say, the guy could flourish here. Hope Dorito surprises otherwise I think Golden remedies that remaining issue and Dorito "explores other opportunities."

The physical change in Golden is remarkable and illuminating. Dude clearly is at ease and reinvigorated.

Clear as day that the title of the thread incites a pro-Golden v anti-Golden debate leading into a defense sucks, he's fat and gargles Coach D's sperms thread.

Golden may get it. The title of the thread does not.

Those labeled "slurpers" have no right to complain about "mopes" when threads like this are started.

Advertisement
This should be a great thread.

13.gif

He's right. It's clear as day. And Dorito would be gone but for Golden's personal relationship. That's his Achilles heel. Otherwise, I don't give a f@ck what the mopes say, the guy could flourish here. Hope Dorito surprises otherwise I think Golden remedies that remaining issue and Dorito "explores other opportunities."

The physical change in Golden is remarkable and illuminating. Dude clearly is at ease and reinvigorated.

Clear as day that the title of the thread incites a pro-Golden v anti-Golden debate leading into a defense sucks, he's fat and gargles Coach D's sperms thread.

Those labeled "slurpers" have no right to complain about "mopes" when threads like this are started.

What? The title of the thread is Golden gets it, if Golden does indeed get it then whats the problem with the title?

Advertisement
Great thread, and you're absolutely right. Follow Al, or go to ****!

Chise, you dirty *******, I can't wait until the season starts to see your best work.

Yes, he's an all star. DMoni makes a request and Chise jumps on it with amazing form and consistency.

Team ball. I'm what coaches call a head nodder. A yes coach no coach guy. Coach Dollars gave us our marching orders, and I'm taking them to heart.

What? The title of the thread is Golden gets it, if Golden does indeed get it then whats the problem with the title?

It is my opinion that the sentences bracketing the highlighted section answer your questions.

If the goal of the thread was to stir up antics, then the title gets it and is delivering and to that I tip my hat.

Advertisement
In the last few months, he has hired Baez, Beard, and Ice. He also stole James Coley. You can see by how healthy he looks, the NCAA thing probably was wearing on him. We are finally getting some depth. Now, he has to put it together on the field.

I have no doubt that he will.

14-0!

It is my opinion that the sentences bracketing the highlighted section answer your questions.

If the goal of the thread was to stir up antics, then the title gets it and is delivering and to that I tip my hat.

Lol Canesinsight.com, if your not negative your trying to start ****. What is clear as day that hes trying to start something? He stated his opinion then followed it up with facts to support his opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lol Canesinsight.com, if your not negative your trying to start ****. What is clear as day that hes trying to start something? He stated his opinion then followed it up with facts to support his opinion.

I'm merely pointing out the likelihood that the title will induce a negative response based on historic use of the phrase Golden gets it.

Here is why:

I have made it clear that I want Golden to succeed here, I think he got dealt a bad hand with the NCAA, has made some mistakes and did some really good things, but you know what people want Golden to get?

Wins!

So until that is possible in a month, Golden gets it threads are likely to be met with some skeptism.

I'm merely pointing out the likelihood that the title will induce a negative response based on historic use of the phrase Golden gets it.

Here is why:

I have made it clear that I want Golden to succeed here, I think he got dealt a bad hand with the NCAA, has made some mistakes and did some really good things, but you know what people want Golden to get?

Wins!

So until that is possible in a month, Golden gets it threads are likely to be met with some skeptism.

So unless you conform to the masses opinion keep your mouth shut? He wasnt trolling, wasnt being mean or anything like that. Just because differing opinions might spark a debate doesnt mean one side or the other cant voice their opinion.

Here is why:

Wins!

So unless you conform to the masses opinion keep your mouth shut? He wasnt trolling, wasnt being mean or anything like that. Just because differing opinions might spark a debate doesnt mean one side or the other cant voice their opinion.

You have got to be ******* with me.

Advertisement
Back