Golden gets it

17.gif

the reason why he fails is that , he could have hired coach solly for RB's and moved hurlie brown to LB's and keep Ice where he is .

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden gets it?

Yep. For three years, he's gotten his a$$ handed to him on a plate. Loved his last performance. He really got that one.

"Stealing Coley"? It was made abundently clear that he would NEVER be allowed to call a play at Free Shoes, ever, before we gambled our program on him for OC.

Free Shoes didn't miss a step, in fact improved on offense, QB play, AND recruiting when he left.

He gets a "D" for last year as OC. "D" for "Didn't beat anybody, was shut down by half *** Coastal defenses"

Florida and Free Shoes raped us in recruiting last year. Raped us in our own backyard, with SEC schools joining in to take a turn.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and go into 2014 with an open mind, but really, the only thing we "stole" was that money bag with the explosive dye in it.

Advertisement
Bunch of morons, you wonder why the recruits think u guys are jerks. I know 3 kids my friend coached who liked Miami and went to others schools because of the "NCAA" one is ranked a top 5 wr prospect for next years nfl draft, the other will be starting rb as a true soph for a top SEC school.

nycane... season needs to start already. There is tension that needs to be released by a bunch of people on here. Hopefully a win against Louisville will loosen everyone up.

Advertisement
Bunch of morons, you wonder why the recruits think u guys are jerks. I know 3 kids my friend coached who liked Miami and went to others schools because of the "NCAA" one is ranked a top 5 wr prospect for next years nfl draft, the other will be starting rb as a true soph for a top SEC school.

That post didn't make sense. You blame the guys on here for being jerks, then say they went to other schools because of the NCAA.

Advertisement
It wasn't "The NCAA", btw, it was Shalala's last two fires. If not for them, there would have been no "Cloud".

But, blame anyone who doesn't think "Golden Get's It". THAT is why Free Shoes, UF and a bunch of SEC schools RAPED us in recruiting our own backyard.

Then Shalala should have made a good hire. She sure was happy to take Shapiro's checks - contributing to the problem.

In just weeks, we'll know if this coaching crew is worth the powder to blow their butts dry.

The excuses here after Labor Day will be epic. I wonder if we can get ESPN to devote a program entirely about the Golden slurpers posts from 5 minutes into the Labor Day game on?

Advertisement
Back