FSU/Winston we can beat them people....

The talent gap is as wide as the Grand Canyon between these two teams, no way we can win. It will be close for a quarter, maybe a half and then it gets ugly, FSU 48-20

talent gap have you watched FSU at all this year? Winston is carrying this team on his back, if Dabo wasn't a big moron and wasted a qtr with sorry as Cole Stout they may already have a loss. This is the worst FSU defense since Jacory was looking like a Heisman hopeful throwing bombs all over them even with all the potential pros on it, they have a veteran Oline that can't pass block or run block for **** (I don't even understand why their Oline is so bad just because they lost their C), and their running game is basically none existent unless they can get to the corners. Even FSU fans are basking in every last moment they have left with Jamies because once he's gone they have a lot of question marks going forward.

I don't think Miami wins but that has more to do with the defense not having an answer for #5, than some grand canyon talent gap.

Outside of Duke, would any of Miami's starting 22 start at FSU, Perryman, maybe?

My boy and I had that same debate two weeks ago. I think about Chick and TH3 and DB2 and I wonder how would their development be while playing at FSU. Would Chick balloon to 375lbs like he is here? Would TH3 be 20 yrds from the LOS and DB2 not allowed to play center field? I don't think the talent is that big of a gap as oppose to the coaching being that big of a gap. Look at UL; they don't nearly have the talent we do, yet they dang near beat FSU last night...why? Coaching. If we had a half-way decent coaching staff (Butch and Co.), we would be right there w/ FSU. We think we don't have as much talent b/c our coaching has not developed any players and low-key, Golden has said as much as a means to excuse his inepititude to coach us up.

Advertisement
Linder would be third string long snapper on that team.

See, I appreciate everyone jumping in and making outlandish comments about how ****** are players are (classy btw), but when you post just downright dumb **** like this then it hits a nerve. If you knew just the tiniest thing about FSU, then you'd know that they are down to a backup freshman center that's been getting killed.

This FSU team is very beatable. Winston has been bailing them out. They wore down Louisville last night and exposed LU's lack of speed on the back end. I think if we played Louisville right now the game would be vastly different.

On defense they have been a disaster, arguably worse then us. They can't stop the run, Williams and Darby have been poor and overrated on the outside, they haven't found a replacement for Telvin Smith (MT6? not yet)....

Obviously on Offense we'll do what we did last year, sit back and hope Winston gets inpatient.....last year our offense stalled and our defense wore down from the pressure. This year might be a different game. I think we need a couple of turnovers, and hopefully a big play on special teams, but this is not the same FSU team as last year....

This FSU team is very beatable. Winston has been bailing them out. They wore down Louisville last night and exposed LU's lack of speed on the back end. I think if we played Louisville right now the game would be vastly different.

On defense they have been a disaster, arguably worse then us. They can't stop the run, Williams and Darby have been poor and overrated on the outside, they haven't found a replacement for Telvin Smith (MT6? not yet)....

Obviously on Offense we'll do what we did last year, sit back and hope Winston gets inpatient.....last year our offense stalled and our defense wore down from the pressure. This year might be a different game. I think we need a couple of turnovers, and hopefully a big play on special teams, but this is not the same FSU team as last year....

Don't forget that they'd have Parker (who went for 200+ last night) and Dyer (who went for close to 150). That would offset (or come close to offsetting) Kaaya today, compared to Kaaya Labor Day night.

600 yards Louisville defense gave up....u fkin cray cray. Cook lane and Rudolph all misses will destroy us.

normally i'd agree with you, but if a kid is on the fence and one team just won a national championship (and looks to return loaded) while the other has sucked for a decade and shows zero promise of improvement, there's really no contest there.

Doesn't matter if they won a national title, Jimbo owned him in sfla since he got there when the whole Bowden turmoil ****. He still raped Al Cmon man. They been raping us before they were back.

On top of that, isn't it within Folden's control to make UM a better and more attractive team to recruits? We're losing elite local recruits because we suck, but Folden gets paid a ton of dough to make sure we don't suck and can beat teams like fsu like we used to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back