FSU/Winston we can beat them people....

The talent gap is as wide as the Grand Canyon between these two teams, no way we can win. It will be close for a quarter, maybe a half and then it gets ugly, FSU 48-20

talent gap have you watched FSU at all this year? Winston is carrying this team on his back, if Dabo wasn't a big moron and wasted a qtr with sorry as Cole Stout they may already have a loss. This is the worst FSU defense since Jacory was looking like a Heisman hopeful throwing bombs all over them even with all the potential pros on it, they have a veteran Oline that can't pass block or run block for **** (I don't even understand why their Oline is so bad just because they lost their C), and their running game is basically none existent unless they can get to the corners. Even FSU fans are basking in every last moment they have left with Jamies because once he's gone they have a lot of question marks going forward.

I don't think Miami wins but that has more to do with the defense not having an answer for #5, than some grand canyon talent gap.

Outside of Duke, would any of Miami's starting 22 start at FSU, Perryman, maybe?

Advertisement
The talent gap is as wide as the Grand Canyon between these two teams, no way we can win. It will be close for a quarter, maybe a half and then it gets ugly, FSU 48-20

talent gap have you watched FSU at all this year? Winston is carrying this team on his back, if Dabo wasn't a big moron and wasted a qtr with sorry as Cole Stout they may already have a loss. This is the worst FSU defense since Jacory was looking like a Heisman hopeful throwing bombs all over them even with all the potential pros on it, they have a veteran Oline that can't pass block or run block for **** (I don't even understand why their Oline is so bad just because they lost their C), and their running game is basically none existent unless they can get to the corners. Even FSU fans are basking in every last moment they have left with Jamies because once he's gone they have a lot of question marks going forward.

I don't think Miami wins but that has more to do with the defense not having an answer for #5, than some grand canyon talent gap.

The talent gap with the starters isn't that far apart, but FSU still has a huge talent advantage in depth. If we play a great game and FSU makes some mistakes, we can definitely win, but we are not on par with them yet talent wise.

Duke can't run away from Louisville defenders u think he gun run away from Fsu? He ain't got dat cook speed

give me a ***** break, what game were you watching? Cook definitely faced a stacked box like Duke did against UL smh. I wish Duke had the chance to play against UL and have a numbers advantage in the box the way Cook got tonight. His second TD came when UL only had 6 defenders in the box and FSU had a TE on the line. It's amazing how people disrespect Duke to try and prop up other teams players. Cook speed can't save him if people are't respecting the **** out of Jamies, that's why in the first half when Jamies was playing like *** Dalvin wasn't doing ****. Let Duke play against 6 man fronts all night and I bet you won't be talking sideways about what Duke can't do.

Thank you! People kill me with the stupid talk

It's the same people bichin about coach kehoe when they don't understand it was Coleys play calling making duke and kehoe look bad.

Advertisement
We will not beat FSU. We have the talent to beat them but our coaching staff will get outcoached. Once Jimbo goes into that bunch formation or trips to one side it's over because since Al Golden and Coach NoD have been here they have had no answer for that formation. Jimbo owns this coaching staff. I hate saying that but it's true.

Outside of Duke, would any of Miami's starting 22 start at FSU, Perryman, maybe?

Perryman without a doubt. He's the best MLB in the ACC. Duke, Doresett, Flowers, Feleciano and Burns would start for FSU.

Cook is good but he ain't no Duke. He's not nearly as tough of a runner. Is he faster? Probably but he isn't in the same realm yet.

Funny how when a fan is being realistic based on the evidence of 3+ years they are then labeled as "not real fans" by those who continue to be duped by the #1 used car dealership in south florida

Advertisement
al-golden-tennessee-570x369.jpg

What makes Fsu Offense click is that the QB knows exactly where his player is going to be. its all timing. Louisville watched film and seen that. they provided the blueprint for us to beat them. The main difference between Winston and EJ Manuel is that Winston know how to go through progressions where ej Manuel did not. Our Dline has to get pressure and we have to put hats on the ball. Burns, Corn, and Gunter can take the wideouts. their Oline vs Our Dline and vice versa is what going to make us lose.

Their defense is not good at all, why Louisville did not run the ball more I do not know. Up by 21 points. Winston forces the ball consistently all the time. He should of had 2 more interceptions tonight. He will never make it in the NFL.

We have 2 weeks to prepare if we beat NC, it will be Golden's biggest game of his career. The stage is set we will all be there for those who support the U.

Nov 15, Saturday Night under the lights, I feel something in the Air. We can do tis people, its all about the UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

If both coaching staffs are removed from stadium at end of 2nd quarter and teams have to prepare and play 2nd half without them, WE WIN. Kaaya can coach O already. DP is more coach than anyone on FSU. Criminole edge is on sideline not the playing field.

Advertisement
Duke can't run away from Louisville defenders u think he gun run away from Fsu? He ain't got dat cook speed

Bruh, you think Duke can't have success against FSU? Just about every team has had success on the ground against them. Let's not act like they're flat out dominant defensively.

Perryman without a doubt. He's the best MLB in the ACC. Duke, Doresett, Flowers, Feleciano and Burns would start for FSU.

Cook is good but he ain't no Duke. He's not nearly as tough of a runner. Is he faster? Probably but he isn't in the same realm yet.

Cue Senator Clay Davis

Advertisement
Their defense is not good at all, why Louisville did not run the ball more I do not know. Up by 21 points. Winston forces the ball consistently all the time. He should of had 2 more interceptions tonight. He will never make it in the NFL.

We have 2 weeks to prepare if we beat NC, it will be Golden's biggest game of his career. The stage is set we will all be there for those who support the U.

Nov 15, Saturday Night under the lights, I feel something in the Air. We can do tis people, its all about the UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
I hate to sound negative...but i don't think FSU lose another game...i would give the tip of my left pinky to see Miami beat FSU... I'm not a Winston fan but the truth is he knows how to win... I never really got excited when Louisville went up...i knew State was coming back. .. Winston is a fool off the field a genius on...i predict he never loose a college football game...i hope and pray I'm wrong

well that genius of winston threw two balls that should of been picked in the second half. one of them being a pic 6. this is not a game will winston was the reason they won. louisville tried to sit on a two possession lead and didn't take advantage of the bad passes winston gift wrapped to them. not to mention the several over throws by winston down field. thought it was tannehill out there for a second.

Last edited:
We have a chance due to Trinidad and Duke. We finally can match them at QB, Trinidad is not a FR anymore. He is pretty good pre snap in case they try to corral Duke. But for us to win the game, we'll have to run for over 200 yards

normally i'd agree with you, but if a kid is on the fence and one team just won a national championship (and looks to return loaded) while the other has sucked for a decade and shows zero promise of improvement, there's really no contest there.

Doesn't matter if they won a national title, Jimbo owned him in sfla since he got there when the whole Bowden turmoil ****. He still raped Al Cmon man. They been raping us before they were back.

sure thing, boss.

I understand what u wrote but if cook lane and Rudolph came out three years ago they would still pick Fsu over miami. Say they wouldn't I dare u

Of course. Miami was bringing in a new coach and the NCAA death penalty talks due to the Shapiro investigations were making the airwaves.
Seriously what world do you live in?

Excuses

If Jimbo had the cloud and al didn't they still pick Fsu. He's just that kind of recruiter and u will see that three years from now n this year with no cloud. He will always rape al on the trail it won't change.

Fla st owned us in s fla when we won titles... Wtf you people smokin in stealing 5* from s fla

Rankings weren't as accurate back than, now they are accurate as can be. We can't be the oh they don't know about Ray Lewis shhhhh. No not no more Fsu evaluates and finds them now

Advertisement
Back