FSU/Winston we can beat them people....

600 yards Louisville defense gave up....u fkin cray cray. Cook lane and Rudolph all misses will destroy us.

normally i'd agree with you, but if a kid is on the fence and one team just won a national championship (and looks to return loaded) while the other has sucked for a decade and shows zero promise of improvement, there's really no contest there.

Doesn't matter if they won a national title, Jimbo owned him in sfla since he got there when the whole Bowden turmoil ****. He still raped Al Cmon man. They been raping us before they were back.

And Bowden raped Butch for SFL kids.. Get a clue before you flap your gums.

Advertisement
89614c6b150119220.jpg

600 yards Louisville defense gave up....u fkin cray cray. Cook lane and Rudolph all misses will destroy us.

normally i'd agree with you, but if a kid is on the fence and one team just won a national championship (and looks to return loaded) while the other has sucked for a decade and shows zero promise of improvement, there's really no contest there.

Doesn't matter if they won a national title, Jimbo owned him in sfla since he got there when the whole Bowden turmoil ****. He still raped Al Cmon man. They been raping us before they were back.

sure thing, boss.

The only way the U can win is if FSU turns the ball over a minimum of 5 times, and the game will still be close. FSU is a much better coached team.

Yea believe that lol

Bowden was on air last year saying Butch was the hardest to recruit against but yea Bowden raped him.

Advertisement

sure thing, boss.

I understand what u wrote but if cook lane and Rudolph came out three years ago they would still pick Fsu over miami. Say they wouldn't I dare u

We gave FSU one of there toughest halves last season vs a far superior team. If the same D that showed up vs Duke or VT shows up against FSU, we MIGHT have a chance.

Advertisement
Even if we did go up on them big at halftime, they would just make adjustments and beat us in the second half. That is the key to FSU right now. They get better as the game goes on. No lead is safe, ever. With our coaching staff we would get up 14 points and then go into prevent defense, and they would just carve us up and come back and win.

it will be Golden's biggest game of his career.

Uhhh, no. One year late.

Biggest game of Foldens career was us ranked number 7, undefeated, playing FSU on prime time Sat night.

Expect same result this year.

sure thing, boss.

I understand what u wrote but if cook lane and Rudolph came out three years ago they would still pick Fsu over miami. Say they wouldn't I dare u

Of course. Miami was bringing in a new coach and the NCAA death penalty talks due to the Shapiro investigations were making the airwaves.
Seriously what world do you live in?

Advertisement
The only way the U can win is if FSU turns the ball over a minimum of 5 times, and the game will still be close. FSU is a much better coached team.

That, and if the Canes are up by a minimum of 40 at the half. Otherwise, Jimbo' adjustments will crush Golden.

For all you optimists out there, Golden doesn't beat ranked teams. Period.

Yea believe that lol

Bowden was on air last year saying Butch was the hardest to recruit against but yea Bowden raped him.

I think you should go back and look at FSU's classes from the late 1990s and early 2000s and you'll see that FSU was pulling elite guys from South Florida and had top ranked overall classes.

Advertisement
Said day 1 Miami is winning that game. Like Golden or not, his teams come to play at home. 2 years ago a far less talented team went toe to toe with FSU for the first 3 quarters. This FSU team isn't a world beater, their defense is average, run Duke and run Duke some more.

It's only right that the canes end FSUs win streak, it's the prefect storm

LOL

I would love nothing more than to beat them on my birthday, but it isn't going to happen.

I appreciate your optimism though.

Yea, u and me both. Itd be a **** of a birthday present but I'm not gettin my hopes up with this coaching staff.

If nc state and Louisville can jump up on Fsu big we can beat them. And check my posts...not a foldenite.

Advertisement
Back