FSU/Winston we can beat them people....

Advertisement
Their defense is not good at all, why Louisville did not run the ball more I do not know. Up by 21 points. Winston forces the ball consistently all the time. He should of had 2 more interceptions tonight. He will never make it in the NFL.

We have 2 weeks to prepare if we beat NC, it will be Golden's biggest game of his career. The stage is set we will all be there for those who support the U.

Nov 15, Saturday Night under the lights, I feel something in the Air. We can do tis people, its all about the UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
I hate to sound negative...but i don't think FSU lose another game...i would give the tip of my left pinky to see Miami beat FSU... I'm not a Winston fan but the truth is he knows how to win... I never really got excited when Louisville went up...i knew State was coming back. .. Winston is a fool off the field a genius on...i predict he never loose a college football game...i hope and pray I'm wrong

Miami definitely can beat FSU. They are 2002 Canes all over again. The good thing is that games like yesterday put more pressure on the coaching staff. We need a strong performance on November 15th.

I agree with UknowWhat that Winston is the difference. If they are going to lose, it's going to be when he doesn't have the ball last.

Duke can't run away from Louisville defenders u think he gun run away from Fsu? He ain't got dat cook speed

give me a ***** break, what game were you watching? Cook definitely faced a stacked box like Duke did against UL smh. I wish Duke had the chance to play against UL and have a numbers advantage in the box the way Cook got tonight. His second TD came when UL only had 6 defenders in the box and FSU had a TE on the line. It's amazing how people disrespect Duke to try and prop up other teams players. Cook speed can't save him if people are't respecting the **** out of Jamies, that's why in the first half when Jamies was playing like *** Dalvin wasn't doing ****. Let Duke play against 6 man fronts all night and I bet you won't be talking sideways about what Duke can't do.

Their defense is not good at all, why Louisville did not run the ball more I do not know. Up by 21 points. Winston forces the ball consistently all the time. He should of had 2 more interceptions tonight. He will never make it in the NFL.

We have 2 weeks to prepare if we beat NC, it will be Golden's biggest game of his career. The stage is set we will all be there for those who support the U.

Nov 15, Saturday Night under the lights, I feel something in the Air. We can do tis people, its all about the UUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
I hate to sound negative...but i don't think FSU lose another game...i would give the tip of my left pinky to see Miami beat FSU... I'm not a Winston fan but the truth is he knows how to win... I never really got excited when Louisville went up...i knew State was coming back. .. Winston is a fool off the field a genius on...i predict he never loose a college football game...i hope and pray I'm wrong

I think that there are possibly 6 SEC teams (Bama, LSU, Auburn, MSU, Ole Miss, and maybe, Georgia, w/Gurley back) that can beat FSU on neutral ground (the 4 team play off) and I believe Notre Dame would take them this time in a neutral-field rematch.
But UM? No shot. Sorry, have seen no evidence that this staff is up to it.

Advertisement
I think that there are possibly 6 SEC teams (Bama, LSU, Auburn, MSU, Ole Miss, and maybe, Georgia, w/Gurley back) that can beat FSU on neutral ground (the 4 team play off) and I believe Notre Dame would take them this time in a neutral-field rematch.
But UM? No shot. Sorry, have seen no evidence that this staff is up to it.

This^^^

While I want to be positive, and I think the players are up to the task........our coaching staff gives me acid reflux.

The Noles rushing D is ranked worse than ours and you guys think we have no chance?
This, just one week (!) after everyone here was gushing that Duke might be the best ever to come through the U?
Pffft......you guys are manic. We have the tools and the talent to win.

They should send Denzel to the toss + I wanna see this..... "we ain't scared of you *******"

Fla st owned us in s fla when we won titles... Wtf you people smokin in stealing 5* from s fla

Last edited:
Advertisement
We don't have the DT's uL has. We don't have the LB's uL has. We sure as **** don't have the coach uL has.

I'm hoping for a win but certainly not expecting it.

What game were u guys watching last night. FSU running defense is horrific. Winston is worst than last year. Petrino lost the game, I was screaming run the ball up by 21points, pathetic.

Look we can hate on the Noles, but they keep beating every team put in front of them and doing it now with our boys. How anyone can be optimistic we can beat them is fools gold given: a. our record against half way good teams b. Our generous defense c. Our offensive play calling and limitations d. below average special teams e. fact that FSU has recruited far better f. FSU will be hyped and their coaches want them to make an impressive impact on more SoFl star recruits and..........G. Al and Dorito still the head coaches.

Advertisement
The talent gap is as wide as the Grand Canyon between these two teams, no way we can win. It will be close for a quarter, maybe a half and then it gets ugly, FSU 48-20

The talent gap is as wide as the Grand Canyon between these two teams, no way we can win. It will be close for a quarter, maybe a half and then it gets ugly, FSU 48-20

talent gap have you watched FSU at all this year? Winston is carrying this team on his back, if Dabo wasn't a big moron and wasted a qtr with sorry as Cole Stout they may already have a loss. This is the worst FSU defense since Jacory was looking like a Heisman hopeful throwing bombs all over them even with all the potential pros on it, they have a veteran Oline that can't pass block or run block for **** (I don't even understand why their Oline is so bad just because they lost their C), and their running game is basically none existent unless they can get to the corners. Even FSU fans are basking in every last moment they have left with Jamies because once he's gone they have a lot of question marks going forward.

I don't think Miami wins but that has more to do with the defense not having an answer for #5, than some grand canyon talent gap.

Advertisement
Its hard to believe that some ppl here are FANS. Being a fool or homer is a whole other issue .FSU is beatable.will we? Well that's why you play the game. If our D continues to play with confidence we can surprise a lot of our "fans"

Fsu will beat us with #5 being the difference. We'll keep it close for a half and then it's night night time

Advertisement
Back