Official Fall PractiSe #4: Tuesday August 9

Bruh have you actually seen the music video? Those are two men

back up stop GIF
I thought those were two women! Big pause

Advertisement
🤦🏾‍♂️ True or not, Jacurri should hang this up on his wall.

View attachment 203395

Yeah, not saying it’s true or not, but I’ll be the 1st to say I had ? marks on him in HS. U can pull up my post, & my concern was accuracy, not his athletic abilities.

Hoping he can turn it around, he’ll be a RS-FR, & I’m sure he’s not getting burn next yr if Jake stays (never know nowadays w these kids), & then u have Jaden as most likely the next man up. So it’ll be interesting to see in regards to his development. Hoping he puts himself in a position to challenge Jake all the way through the season next yr (2023-24)

No, but it’s actually an effective drill.

The idea is to build up the muscle memory into not immediately grabbing high when the ball is in play.

In today’s game they call P.I for **** near any contact, so as a DB coach you want to teach your guys how to have the least amount of contact as possible while still being able to make a play on the ball while reading the WR & playing through the hands to knock it down at it’s high-point or disrupt the WR’s ability to catch it & hang onto it.

People’s fan-first inclination will be to clown a drill like that, but Mike Reed is no dummy...

Reminds me of when fans posted pics of FSU running drills w/ helmet pads, only to find out all teams r now running drills, including NFL, w/ helmet pads. Lol.

Advertisement
That’s how Thad sees the field imo; short yardage spots as a bowling ball, and pass pro contingent on him moving his feet.

Trying to pump the breaks on the Horton slobber-fest since it’s early into camp, but like everyone else…think we stole something here. He might play a bit.
For a second i thought the kid might stay home and play for Josh Heupel at Tennesse

Advertisement
Yeah, not saying it’s true or not, but I’ll be the 1st to say I had ? marks on him in HS. U can pull up my post, & my concern was accuracy, not his athletic abilities.

Hoping he can turn it around, he’ll be a RS-FR, & I’m sure he’s not getting burn next yr if Jake stays (never know nowadays w these kids), & then u have Jaden as most likely the next man up. So it’ll be interesting to see in regards to his development. Hoping he puts himself in a position to challenge Jake all the way through the season next yr (2023-24)
That's why I feel he was the perfect take after Garcia he's all upside and potential in this room in between more polished passers

Reminds me of when fans posted pics of FSU running drills w/ helmet pads, only to find out all teams r now running drills, including NFL, w/ helmet pads. Lol.
Sure, but that running back made it look like PeeWee league.

Advertisement
In 2019 as a true sophomore. He has been a right guard the last two seasons. I'll defer to Mirabel.

Exactly. What walk ons and 3 stars did Garin Justice turn into all conference players?

How many successful offenses did a Garin O-line anchor?

If Mirabal wants to put any O-lineman anywhere I don't wanna here shiii about what the player could or couldn't do before Mirabal.

#InMirabalITrust his track record speaks for itself and the ones highly critical of said player don't know jack shiii about blocking schemes or techniques to be such hard critics.

Find me one beat writer covering their college that is willing to declare a TRUE FRESHMAN a bust + needing a position change…not even a week into Fall Camp.

Why do 95% of our writers absolutely suck?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back