Dorito's philosophy for his DBs

Advertisement
Once again, taking from my own past thread, we are a program once built on the cutting edge of aggression that now operates in paralyzing fear.

It makes me feel sick.

I would rather go down swinging and get KO'd than lose on a majority decision every ****ing week. Disgusting.

The message the coaches are relaying is also disingenuous. As if playing aggressively automatically translates into getting beat deep. So, it's either play aggressive and get beat deep or play the way we play and hope the other team makes a mistake. Nothing in between? GTFOOH.

Another disingenuos message that I think is being relayed is asking these players to trust their process and believe in them, then what that process amounts to is, not trusting or believing in the players... I don't think they know how to coach good talent.

Our ****ing defense gets worn out every **** game. By the 4th quarter they are toast. You can't play ****ing zone without a good pass rush. It just doesn't work.

This is perfect, most people do not understand that...apparently Coach D is one. How the f*** can you play good zone defense without a pass rush. But, truth be told how do you play a good man defense w/o a pass rush. For those that dont know it...lets just repeat the old saying again...THIS GAME IS WON AND LOST IN THE TRENCHES!!

Lets look at some of our recent national title teams...FSU had a beast d-line and some really good o-linemen, sure they are still undefeated right not, but are a very vulnerable team. Same thing could be said about Bama's title team and their current team, Auburns title team and their current team.

Our o-line is better looking as a unit than our d-line, but there is still A LOT of work to do there, not as much can be said about our d-line. BTW its not always about pulling in 4* kids at tackle every year, but it sure as **** doesnt hurt. **** I would be happy to just get a decent DT haul on a regular basis, I mean we CANNOT have consistent years where we strike out at this position recruiting!

Advertisement
Back