Dorito's philosophy for his DBs

And right on cue he goes with a phucking pro reference, Seattle... This is not the NFL, the talent disparity is way different, you have to scheme to your opponents weaknesses, you can take more chances, the rules are different, you are a phucking moron

Advertisement
This right here sums up the Golden Error (huehuehuehue). FEAR. Him and his sidekick think they're at Temple and can only play scared on defense.

How about a philosophy based on disruption? Aggression? An attacking aimed at forcing turnovers and shutting down an offense? Nope.

This is why people who call him a CEO are clueless and don't know what being a CEO entails. Golden sits down with one of his managers and this strategy is brought to him, he checks off on it. He loves the idea. Sees nothing wrong with. Forget that it's cost his "business" 2 losses already, and was a disaster for 2 full years, he wants to keep pressing forward.

Lmao at anyone thinking firing Donofrio is the answer. We play this *****, MAC type of defense because Golden loves it, it'll never change.

And right on cue he goes with a phucking pro reference, Seattle... This is not the NFL, the talent disparity is way different, you have to scheme to your opponents weaknesses, you can take more chances, the rules are different, you are a phucking moron

Yeah, as if Seattle has a triple option team on their schedule.

Advertisement
This right here sums up the Golden Error (huehuehuehue). FEAR. Him and his sidekick think they're at Temple and can only play scared on defense.

How about a philosophy based on disruption? Aggression? An attacking aimed at forcing turnovers and shutting down an offense? Nope.

This is why people who call him a CEO are clueless and don't know what being a CEO entails. Golden sits down with one of his managers and this strategy is brought to him, he checks off on it. He loves the idea. Sees nothing wrong with. Forget that it's cost his "business" 2 losses already, and was a disaster for 2 full years, he wants to keep pressing forward.

Lmao at anyone thinking firing Donofrio is the answer. We play this ****, MAC type of defense because Golden loves it, it'll never change.

This is the most infuriating thing about his tenure, we never put opposing offenses under pressure, all we do is react. Seems to me that you can count the number of negative plays we have forced this year on one hand. Their style of play is so anti-Miami it is sickening, **** now I'm ****ed off early in the morning.

I feel actually bad for Golden...he's attempting to be loyal, but ****.... Your best friend is sinking the ship.

Your best friend needs to be drug-tested!! It's time for Dorito to either be forced or tricked into intervention!!

You feel badly for Folden for using the guy who is implementing Folden's defense as the public fall guy? Ok.

Problem with the whole "this is what works at Temple" argument is that it didn't really even work there. Any time they played a decent team there they got squashed too. He was Frank Solich's *** towel there.

The thing that actually worked at Temple was that 4 loses there was something to celebrate.

I don't get the Carroll quote. Doesn't Seattle run press man with Sherman and company? I can understand safeties being deep if you're in cover-2 or single high, but for the CBs it makes no sense.

Nah, they play a cover 3 zone most of the time but the corners still press.

you dont have to be in man to get phyaical with a wr.

The back 4might be playing similar styles but the front 7 is a completely different style.

Fuggin ridiculous that he compares anything of his to seattle's defense.

Advertisement
It's so depressing to hear this when guys like Stoops, Pruitt, Foster, Chavis, Muschamp, etc will always preach aggression. Every top DC wants to pressure the QB, confuse the OL, and force the offense into quick decisions. They want to cause chaos and havoc. Press and man coverages are the norm. Knock the WR's off their routes, mess up timing, and destroy everything the offense wants to do.

At Miami, we aren't the hammer, we are the nail.

Anyone lobbying to keep this staff in place might honestly be a *** adult male.

Last edited:
This tub of **** should never be allowed to utter Pete Carrolls name. You see PCs defensive front standing straight up and playing patty cake ************?

Advertisement
I feel actually bad for Golden...he's attempting to be loyal, but ****.... Your best friend is sinking the ship.

Your best friend needs to be drug-tested!! It's time for Dorito to either be forced or tricked into intervention!!

He allows it because he agrees with it - not because of loyalty.

Advertisement

Doesn't matter what he referenced. Seattle's defense is predicated on disruption - up front (hybrid line) and in their coverages. Ask Peyton Manning how he felt about the timing of his routes being blown up during the Super Bowl.

Once again, taking from my own past thread, we are a program once built on the cutting edge of aggression that now operates in paralyzing fear.

It makes me feel sick.

The mere Fact that he admits to playing passive... is reason enough to for a God**** Change to be made....The sooner the better IMO

This is some soft shouldered bull ****....

I Hope the BOT REALLY takes this **** seriously and Get a President who comes from a FOOTBALL school and realizes that we need to get this **** straighten out with a Coach that understands his Talent base and what Miami should be Doing ala FSU-Clem-Lou. Caputre our ******* Identity back!!!! We are not the Big 10 or MAC school.....

JC

What is scarier than the quotes in the OP is that there are many people in the administration and fanbase that buy what he is selling.

We can always be "a head coach away from being elite," but that won't matter if the same losers are in charge of this program.

Advertisement
Back