2025 DJ Pickett 5* Safety from Zephyrhills

Advertisement
Advertisement
1711667176512.jpeg

Advertisement
the pull of a fla kid to oregon is tough.

Im never worried about them..even when Mario is there.

Your family wont watch games and you have not much relevance this side of the country
They are in theB1G now. Those 11 est games are a thing of the past.

They are in theB1G now. Those 11 est games are a thing of the past.
Are they though?

Wait till that USC matchup or some other nonsense. Still have to play the 9am cupcake games. It will happen more often than not.

I don't like em. In fact I hatem.

: pours salt :

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario will land him in the end. And we should finally win 10 plus games with this schedule.

This will be Mario's epic DB class. Pickett, Hays and Ewald will be the core of it. I know some aren't as high on Ewald. But Top 150 from Chaminade, you have to land him as long as he's a high character kid if you're serious about South Florida. Especially if we're taking 5 (or more) DBs this cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be Mario's epic DP class. Pickett, Hays and Ewald will be the core of it. I know some aren't as high on Ewald. But Top 150 from Chaminade, you have to land him as long as he's a high character kid if you're serious about South Florida. Especially if we're taking 5 (or more) DBs this cycle.
Ewald dropping pretty rapidly in rankings. Apparently the scouts see what many on board have seen. His name holds weight in the city though, so he’s a take - but I don’t think he will be a top 4 overall DB commit in this class when it’s said and done.

This will be Mario's epic DP class. Pickett, Hays and Ewald will be the core of it. I know some aren't as high on Ewald. But Top 150 from Chaminade, you have to land him as long as he's a high character kid if you're serious about South Florida. Especially if we're taking 5 (or more) DBs this cycle.
**** didn't know Mario was into dp. Good stuff.

Advertisement
Back