2025 DJ Pickett 5* Safety from Zephyrhills

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Points allowed will always be the most important defensive stat. What we have never seen is a good defense carry anything. The trend has been non NFL caliber QBs carried by elite defenses.
Probably even more important today because the way offenses and officiating have gone, you’re not going to shut teams down. Between the 20s any decent offense is gonna find space (FML)

But the red zone TD percentage seems to be trending more and more

We keep hearing we have limited funds. This will be something to monitor.
I mean “limited” is a loose term. I’d say “not reckless” is a better explanation.
Know for a fact Miami made sure JJ & Stone’s best offer came from UM - Similar to Ward.

If Mario wants someone and he’s at the top top of UMs board, they will pay whatever is needed if the kid wants to be here.

Advertisement
Initially was thinking he’d commit this summer, now will wait because he wants to take in season OVs to UF & FSU.
Hilarious :LOL:

Coach Cristobal applying the carrot & stick recruiting tactic to UF & FSU.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Miami and limited funds in the same sentence is hilarious. I’ll never believe that

I mean “limited” is a loose term. I’d say “not reckless” is a better explanation.
Know for a fact Miami made sure JJ & Stone’s best offer came from UM - Similar to Ward.

If Mario wants someone and he’s at the top top of UMs board, they will pay whatever is needed if the kid wants to be here.
Screenshot_20240229_155040_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure he’s just saying that money isn’t unlimited, which is true for anyone, so you choose where you spend it, just like anyone. Funds aren’t unlimited, meaning there is a budget to fall within, which is true for anyone. He’s not saying funds are limited in a sense of we are broke and shopping at the dollar store.

I’m pretty sure he’s just saying that money isn’t unlimited, which is true for anyone, so you choose where you spend it, just like anyone. Funds aren’t unlimited, meaning there is a budget to fall within, which is true for anyone. He’s not saying funds are limited in a sense of we are broke and shopping at the dollar store.
I wasn't either. The point was funds needed to be allocated wisely and that means we cant afford to miss since we can't stockpile.

Advertisement
I wasn't either. The point was funds needed to be allocated wisely and that means we cant afford to miss since we can't stockpile.
Winning makes stockpiling a lot easier. See Georgia. Only teams I see throwing insane amounts around to get recruits or portal is Texas and A&M then maybe Ohio St. But that's just a guess that those teams are. Idk.

Winning makes stockpiling a lot easier. See Georgia. Only teams I see throwing insane amounts around to get recruits or portal is Texas and A&M then maybe Ohio St. But that's just a guess that those teams are. Idk.
I'd add at least 4 more schools to that list.

Advertisement
Back