Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This should let Mario know that guy across from u can give two fcks about sportsmanship. Time to stop playing by these unwritten rules. I’m not sure what the “right way” is, but it ain’t being nice.
100%

I wouldn’t call trick plays up 30+ but I think calling off the dogs early sends the team the wrong message.

Larry Coker would kill me doing this exact thing. Up 30-0 at Penn State, 2001, wins 33-7. Broke the habit beating Cuse 59-0 and Washington 65-7 back-to-back but let the RUTS criticism get to him. Literally took the foot off the petal up 20-3 at half at VT. We know how that ended.

Advertisement
100%

I wouldn’t call trick plays up 30+ but I think calling off the dogs early sends the team the wrong message.

Larry Coker would kill me doing this exact thing. Up 30-0 at Penn State, 2001, wins 33-7. Broke the habit beating Cuse 59-0 and Washington 65-7 back-to-back but let the RUTS criticism get to him. Literally took the foot off the petal up 20-3 at half at VT. We know how that ended.
Rose Bowl as well. We shoulda hung 60 on them.

I was thinking we could use a bowl but f that. Let’s get things moving and start the cleanse.

I kind of agree especially if Mario is firing gattis and others. No need to practice if you aren’t even keeping your coaches….:but this team needs reps or at least the young kids do. The order kids can go ahead and quit and hit the road and not play in the bowl if they don’t want to.

Making a bowl even a bad one I think is a positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back