Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1. I praised #31 for turning around the defense today.

2. I saw him jog off the field (you said he hobbled off…..he didn’t).

3. You said I called him soft, I didn’t.

4. You said Wes was hurt….he wasn’t

5. We both are sarcastic and “fun” posters.
They dropped a 40 ball on us. He didn't turn anything around. He is a very god player. We need more dudes like him.

Advertisement
What has he done to prove he’s better than Diaz or Shannon? Those are the prior top 2
Disirregardless of your original assertion, I'll say this-

The WORST teams under every one of our previous head coaches of the last 40 years still beat Mario's first year head corched Canes team.

These are the benchmarks we're still somehow clearing as a program. And people have the unmitigated gall to criticize any of our fans that have been here through it all.

Disirregardless of your original assertion, I'll say this-

The WORST teams under every one of our previous head coaches of the last 40 years still beat Mario's first year head coached Canes team.

These are the benchmarks we're still somehow clearing as a program. And people have the unmitigated gall to criticize any of our fans that have been here through it all.
Okay

Advertisement
Uggg, seems like almost every team that beat us this year has scored on us in the last minute, even with the game out of reach. It's up to us to stop them, but seems a little disrespectful from the opposition. Hope we can use this as motivation when we see these teams again.
Stop, who gives a **** really.
What was your reaction when Miami was blasting Washington 60 something to 7 in 2001?

I never liked him as a head coach. Outside of recruiting, what is he good at? If he wasn't a Miami guy, we wouldn't have gone after him. Anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves. It was another nepotistic hire. A damned expensive one.
The worst part of it is it’s Mario or bust.
The Program is DONE if Mario doesn’t get it done

Advertisement
Stop, who gives a **** really.
What was your reaction when Miami was blasting Washington 60 something to 7 in 2001?
Like I said, It's up to us to stop them. I have no problems with teams running up the score against us. I think the opposition should continue to try to score in the 4th qtr. I was just referring to the fact that several teams this year have gone for a touchdown against us with well under a minute to play. Usually, in the final minute/seconds of play with the game out of reach, the opposition will take a knee and run out the clock. That's pretty common

I loved it when we boat raced Washington in 2001. That was a revenge game from them handing us our only loss the previous year and keeping us out of the BCS championship. Plus, Washington and their fans were talking some mad ****. Saying they "owned" us among other things. Remember that? Total different scenario than what teams are doing to us this year. Also, we didn't score our final TD against Washington with under a minute to play.

Advertisement
Every time he does, it's late, or to the head.
Maybe I'm buzzed by that time bc I would take the 15 but I never see a big hit. Only the one against NC State. I thought him being the size of a DE would make him an enforcer but naw he disappears like a majority of our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back