Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Our patient eyes and hearts have tormented through eleven games. What we've/I've witnessed is the worst offensive performance that UM football has produced in 40 years (using Tad Footeball's numbers), and I'm old enough to verify this.

For starters, if Gattis isn't fired asap, this program should lose full respect and support from everyone who cares about the U. Enough time has passed so excuses won't work.

Like I said, It's up to us to stop them. I have no problems with teams running up the score against us. I think the opposition should continue to try to score in the 4th qtr. I was just referring to the fact that several teams this year have gone for a touchdown against us with well under a minute to play. Usually, in the final minute/seconds of play with the game out of reach, the opposition will take a knee and run out the clock. That's pretty common

I loved it when we boat raced Washington in 2001. That was a revenge game from them handing us our only loss the previous year and keeping us out of the BCS championship. Plus, Washington and their fans were talking some mad ****. Saying they "owned" us among other things. Remember that? Total different scenario than what teams are doing to us this year. Also, we didn't score our final TD against Washington with under a minute to play.
This is fact..Fvck that bytch dumbo...just about all teams with less than 30 seconds left in game take a knee.

Now I want USC to win when before I didn't...Happy TCU won and Michigan...get the picture,
Whatever it takes so Clumpson is not in CFP
Fuvck them....they are a **** team and hope UNC takes them hoes to the woodshed

Half you guys are cry babies.

Good for Dabo. If we dont like it.

We should stop it.

Game is 60 mins
True...but I remember my HS coach got ****ed by some ******* coach doing this so literally had our Defense take out their best player...with like 15 seconds left in game...
As you say....60 minute game right?

Advertisement
Football is like a box of chocolates... how the **** did GT beat an at-home UNC?
That said... Mario can actually mitigate this utterly dismal season by beating Pitt and having a good showing at a bowl, regardless of who we would play. Pitt game will be HUGE.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back