Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gattis will be gone after Pitt. In the unlikely event we beat Pitt and become bowl eligible, Ponce will take over duties for the bowl.
**** with it. Give it to Ponce NOW so he can show what he has just in case we don't make the bowl.

The next guy he shakes or makes a cut on will be the first....

Mfer just takes toss sweeps against our sh*tty non tackling defense and runs up the backs of wrs because he has the turning radius of a 1989 box chevy caprice
One cut runner that’s decisive , runs hard, good speed and pretty good in the pass game will be getting NFL checks. LL will never get an NFL check or more than six touches in a college game. I think a faster John Riggins would’ve been better beens comparisons have to be the same race , I thought we’ve passed that rule years ago lmao

Advertisement
How do I look like a complete jackass? You’re the dikkk head asking if he’s tired sarcastically?

You get no benefit of the doubt because you are a sarcastic prick so fvk off.
1. I praised #31 for turning around the defense today.

2. I saw him jog off the field (you said he hobbled off…..he didn’t).

3. You said I called him soft, I didn’t.

4. You said Wes was hurt….he wasn’t

5. We both are sarcastic and “fun” posters.

Advertisement
I think a healthy TVD would have hit Restrepo for sure on that opening series and it's maybe a different ball game. Going to be honest, 40-10 is better than I thought it would be.

1) accomplished - avoided a shutout
2) accomplished - got in the endzone

Met my offensive expectations

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uggg, seems like almost every team that beat us this year has scored on us in the last minute, even with the game out of reach. It's up to us to stop them, but seems a little disrespectful from the opposition. Hope we can use this as motivation when we see these teams again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back