Golden gets it

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
In the last few months, he has hired Baez, Beard, and Ice. He also stole James Coley. You can see by how healthy he looks, the NCAA thing probably was wearing on him. We are finally getting some depth. Now, he has to put it together on the field.

Advertisement
217.jpg

Advertisement
yeah everything going to **** on the eve of camp is most assuredly indicia that Godlens gets it.

Try again OP

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes, he appears to have made some key SFla hires. Now they have to follow through recruiting wise and more importantly, coach the players up and set them up for success

He's gonna get it to late then Butch Davis is gonna get it and we will make threads next year Butch Davis gets it. Same **** rinse n repeat.

This thread is gunna be a ****storm but i agree. Golden gets what it takes to build a program. Not sure about sustaining success but the guy understands what it takes rise up from the bottom.

Advertisement
The title of this thread invites disaster.

He's right. It's clear as day. And Dorito would be gone but for Golden's personal relationship. That's his Achilles heel. Otherwise, I don't give a f@ck what the mopes say, the guy could flourish here. Hope Dorito surprises otherwise I think Golden remedies that remaining issue and Dorito "explores other opportunities."

The physical change in Golden is remarkable and illuminating. Dude clearly is at ease and reinvigorated.

Advertisement
Back