Tyre Brady commits to UK...just decommited

thanks what happened? smh. why didnt he get offered until worten and lane and others pushed for it?

Saying lane pushed for it you're just assuming. If you think the coaches offered Brady because Worton - AN FSU COMMIT pushed for it then that's your opinion. I think the coaches offerred off his talent, not because an fsu kid (who a lot of people dont think is a miami wr) wanted his friend to get a um offer. Kid had offers from UF & FSU too. He does look like a sign & place tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
He'll probably end up here in two or three years as long as he doesn't go AJL on us

Advertisement
Advertisement
South Dade High School WR Tyre Brady was an invited recruit on hand for UM's win over UF yesterday.

"It was a great game, I loved it out there," Brady said. "This was the first college game I've ever been to and it came down to the wire. It was great."

He added that "I talked to coaches - they said they want me to become a Cane, that they want me, how I can fit into the program, that the U is where it's at. They told me to pay attention to Allen Hurns, that's the spot I'd play, see how he is. He was involved in the offense, so I liked that."

Asked if the win helps UM recruiting-wise, Brady said, "Most definitely. It was a great game. They got the win. It's great to see. It showed a lot of people how they're turning the program around."

A Cane fan growing up, Brady at one point committed to Kentucky. He says he is going to call coaches there tomorrow to officially decommit.

The chance he winds up a Cane?

"It's a great chance I'll wind up a Cane," Brady said. "I love it there. They stuck with me through the whole recruiting process."

Brady says he's going to "wait a bit" to announce a decision.

"Maybe during the season, I'm not rushing," he says.

Brady says while UM is No. 1 on his list that he's also giving strong consideration to Mississippi State, Ole Miss and USC.

Brady spoke more about his experience at the UM-UF game.

He arrived early and ate in the lounge while talking to coaches.

"Then they took us out on the field to walk on the field, watch how they prepare for the game," Brady said. "It was great soaking in the atmosphere. Then the crowd, the fans, it was amazing. And the players ... it was great."

Of what he sees ahead for UM this season, Brady said, "I think they really are turning loose. They won't lose another game. I don't see them losing."

South Dade High School WR Tyre Brady was an invited recruit on hand for UM's win over UF yesterday.

"It was a great game, I loved it out there," Brady said. "This was the first college game I've ever been to and it came down to the wire. It was great."

He added that "I talked to coaches - they said they want me to become a Cane, that they want me, how I can fit into the program, that the U is where it's at. They told me to pay attention to Allen Hurns, that's the spot I'd play, see how he is. He was involved in the offense, so I liked that."

Asked if the win helps UM recruiting-wise, Brady said, "Most definitely. It was a great game. They got the win. It's great to see. It showed a lot of people how they're turning the program around."

A Cane fan growing up, Brady at one point committed to Kentucky. He says he is going to call coaches there tomorrow to officially decommit.

The chance he winds up a Cane?

"It's a great chance I'll wind up a Cane," Brady said. "I love it there. They stuck with me through the whole recruiting process."

Brady says he's going to "wait a bit" to announce a decision.

"Maybe during the season, I'm not rushing," he says.

Brady says while UM is No. 1 on his list that he's also giving strong consideration to Mississippi State, Ole Miss and USC.

Brady spoke more about his experience at the UM-UF game.

He arrived early and ate in the lounge while talking to coaches.

"Then they took us out on the field to walk on the field, watch how they prepare for the game," Brady said. "It was great soaking in the atmosphere. Then the crowd, the fans, it was amazing. And the players ... it was great."

Of what he sees ahead for UM this season, Brady said, "I think they really are turning loose. They won't lose another game. I don't see them losing."

we back

Advertisement
Brady's good, definitely Miami-Caliber. Has great size, my only concern with him is he needs to be more consistent but that's an issue that's very common with receivers at the HS level. I would definitely say Berrios and Dixon are better but Brady's potential is very high

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back