Zo officially fired in Cleveland

Advertisement
Advertisement
No U're desperate...if they were desperate they would've bowed down to all this noise and do as the fan base wants (majority who clearly have never played football or any other organized sport)
You must be a fraud bc you don't know Sh**t about this program and the desperation the program is in as of right now. You and everyone else seems to think hiring this man wouldn't be the smartest thing on the planet to do. Well apparently it is the right move even if other college programs have the same kind of guy in there program and are successful. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY Mr. *** Chevyhoe go find another website to annoy people with your none IQ HAVING A**.

All thanks to the gutless woman we have running the AD who back-talked the Niners like a teenaged girl after they wanted practice fields that weren’t complete dog****.

Still unreal they turned Zo down smdh.

They didn't "turn him down"—no one clearly defined role for him and talks fizzled.

When looking across the college football landscape, most hires in this Chief Of Staff & Football Opps role are younger, assistant athletic director types.

Look at the guy Virginia Tech just picked up from Costal Carolina, Kevin Cristello and the actual job description:

"Cristello possesses a strong background in coordinating the myriad of logistics associated with the day-to-day operations of a football program. Team travel, recruiting operations, budgeting, academic monitoring and summer camp coordination are among the many areas Cristello owns experience, in addition to coordinating calendars and schedules with the coaching and support staffs."

That ain't the gig Highsmith was coming aboard to do—talk of some GM-type role for a college football program, which doesn't currently exist anywhere.

With Highsmith now having parted ways with Cleveland, it would be worth Miami revisiting and seeing what could be created here—especially with Jimmy saying days back that he has Manny's ear and has been sharing some wisdom, as of late.

The conversations were hypothetical weeks back as Zo still had a job. He doesn't now—which changes the landscape a bit.

Advertisement
I think 'Zo = Super Football Lord' is nothing more than wishful thinking. I don't believe UM ever saw the COS position as anything more than a glorified gofer. The only thing that elevated the position in the minds of fans was the name Alonzo Highsmith.

JMO

Attachments

• C4BBF748-0379-496B-AF55-89CEEA6F1111.jpeg
    C4BBF748-0379-496B-AF55-89CEEA6F1111.jpeg
    453.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
All thanks to the gutless woman we have running the AD who back-talked the Niners like a teenaged girl after they wanted practice fields that weren’t complete dog****.

Still unreal they turned Zo down smdh.

maybe he turned them down? I think the COS job was his if he wanted it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My password manager created a long password which was imediately lost. Can’t get into the old account because my email no longer exists. First world problem.
You should take this time to start a whole bunch of threads with polls asking which is the worst _____.

It's all the rage these days. They will very likely not merge accounts without some kind of verification.

You should take this time to start a whole bunch of threads with polls asking which is the worst _____.

It's all the rage these days. They will very likely not merge accounts without some kind of verification.
I guess they could do something really exotic...like check my ******* ip address.

Advertisement
Back