Zo officially fired in Cleveland

Alonzo Highsmith , Ed Reed , Gino Torretta At this point we will end up with Jimmy Murphy.
Another Murphy!
1580334581689.gif

Advertisement
So, Zo ran out of time and couldn't find a comfy landing spot back in Miami. Insiders suggest he overplayed his hands & sought an unreasonable amount of authority.

Advertisement
BJ and Manuela remind me of characters from the show Mama’s Family, except with two Vinton Harpers.

From Ferman ...

Now a free agent after Clev Browns front office reorganization, Alonzo Highsmith is weighing NFL and college options including joining fellow alum Mario Cristobal at Oregon to spend the 2020 season in Eugene evaluating overall program and personnel dept.

Advertisement
I don't care about the screen name. I wanted the history. I don't like being the new guy.
For one thing, change your avatar. Then we'll all treat you like Dingaan1828 just like when Gil replaced Landfill in Beerfest.

Advertisement
You must be a fraud bc you don't know Sh**t about this program and the desperation the program is in as of right now. You and everyone else seems to think hiring this man wouldn't be the smartest thing on the planet to do. Well apparently it is the right move even if other college programs have the same kind of guy in there program and are successful. IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY Mr. *** Chevyhoe go find another website to annoy people with your none IQ HAVING A**.

Ahhhh, another tough guy hiding behind a computer...only fraud and hoe here is U...make sense of this for me...how is it a ***** named Koolaid 4 Life gonna attempt to call someone *** 🤔...what flavor your booty partners call U by? Purple or Red...oh, they made up a flavor for U huh, Pink koolaid4L it is then

Ahhhh, another tough guy hiding behind a computer...only fraud and hoe here is U...make sense of this for me...how is it a ***** named Koolaid 4 Life gonna attempt to call someone *** 🤔...what flavor your booty partners call U by? Purple or Red...oh, they made up a flavor for U huh, Pink koolaid4L it is then
Here we go this girl here is a pretender. Lol u come on here to talk to guys or talk about football? I knew u was a Di*k chaser. I mean it's ok if your ***. But this is about football not trying to see how small your brain n D is. Do me a favor when your boyfriend ask you your fav team tell him your a fsu fan n u give then D rubes at night.

Advertisement
Here we go this girl here is a pretender. Lol u come on here to talk to guys or talk about football? I knew u was a Di*k chaser. I mean it's ok if your ***. But this is about football not trying to see how small your brain n D is. Do me a favor when your boyfriend ask you your fav team tell him your a fsu fan n u give then D rubes at night.

U sound really really stupid. I started this talking about football and your pink koolaid *** wanted to take shots. If U wanna dish it U better be able to take it. Only **** chaser and low brain capacity idiot here is U Mr. Koolaid, just accept that reality and your life will be full of pink koolaid to enjoy...oh wait, U already enjoying it...oh koolaid *** *****boy 🙄🤷🏿‍♂️🤣

Advertisement
Back