Confirmed Zo gone to NE

You given any thought to the direction we go in the draft? There's a part of me that wants to see us trade for Fields and grab MHJ at 3. Another part of me that wants Daniels at 3. Also wouldn't hate a trade out of 3 if they're not in love with the QB prospects if we can get a one next year from a team like Minnesota that may be looking to move up.
Ask me after free agency. I think it will be telling for us to see which spots are filled and which aren't.

But the overall direction seems to be the Packer Way, which has been find and evaluate good talent and develop them to the point where they contribute well late in their rookie contracts.

Advertisement
Rats fleeing a sinking ship. He knows Mario ain’t it.

At first glance this is a nice lil analogy. In hindsight, it makes no sense.

Rats fleeing a sinking ship is certain death. Zo got a promotion. **** dont add up 🤔

It sounded good when i said it out loud, tho. Ill give you that.

Initial score: 6

Adjusted score:2( 4 point deduction for your board name)

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s 58. Not exactly young and a lot of gms are younger and younger in the nfl.
He’s not an old guy, and at his age, for someone that is career minded, where was he going to go? What was his path to promotion at Miami? Athletic Director? That position is currently filled, and not likely to change in the near term or midterm, I would guess.

I’m sure he wants to move up the ladder like any ambitious person. Anyone that thought he was going to be here for the rest of his career just doesn’t understand people that are ambitious.

Good for him.

I hope he ends up being an NFL general manager somewhere, at least higher up the ladder in the NFL. The NFL has been most of his professional experience, as I think a few of you might know.
the I’ll

Well then. We have ourselves a situation it appears.
Screenshot_20240207_155819_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Seems like Zo was a glorified advisor and not a true GM. Him being in the building daily was a win even if he was ultimately reporting to Mario every day. I don't blame him for leaving for an NFL gig but let's not act like he's going to be the Pats GM and calling the shots there because he's not. Not sure if this is a loss or just further cementing that this is Mario's show and win or die with him.

Advertisement
Good for Zo.

Zo in Miami on paper seemed cool...but not sure there was a tangible benefit. Like...who were his finds?

Advertisement
Back