Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

Can we just get rid of the two clowns (Blake and Manny)?

Blake is an idiot for not conducting a HC search, hiring Manny and believing his quick turnaround bull****, when Manny is a HC in training cause he has no experience

Manny is an idiot for many things:

- Preaching changing the culture to resemble the Old Canes days but revolting against Zo being involved with the program
- Hiring Enos (just because he had Bama on his resume) and his ancient offensive system. AKA doing no research himself
- Not firing Banda and Rumph for their embarrassing recruiting
- Continuing to let the team wear turnover chains, rings, and dance on the sideline when we suck

Advertisement
The whole idea of two weasels like Manure and Fake having any input in hiring a guy who should be their boss never made any sense.

The entire organization is a joke and needs a hard reset. This should have been handled by Fake and Manure’s bosses, whoever they might be in this sloppy organization, and if they didn’t like the idea of Alonzo being the football GM, then they should have been told they’re free to resign.

What kind of fcked up organization gives veto power to 2 failure morons like this?
This.

if the big donors were on board as far as getting Zo here it will happen.just give it some time.donors will always get their way.

Advertisement
Unfortunately Manny Diaz has a contract and apparently the contract gives him final approval on ALL staff for the football program .. so the final word on hiring AH was Manny's. What I heard is that Wednesday night Manny informed Alonzo that he did not want to hire him.
You’re wrong on this. Manure does not have any say whatsoever on the structure of the athletic department. If Manure’s bosses decided to create a position above Manure in the athletic department, then there wouldn’t be a **** thing he could say about it other than to accept it or resign.

Advertisement
I'm not sure why Zo would come now anyway. If Blake and/or Manny could make it "not" happen, then his role would have been overstated anyway. ****, I hope Zo stays away. Then if/when these guys fail you can ax Blake and Manny and then bring Zo in.
Exactly my point all along. If Zo was coming in here as an underling to Manure then it was a worthless PR type move all along. Manure having any say on his hiring tells anyone with a brain that it was a useless hire with no teeth. Think Lice Harris part 2.

Advertisement
Exactly my point all along. If Zo was coming in here as an underling to Manure then it was a worthless PR type move all along. Manure having any say on his hiring tells anyone with a brain that it was a useless hire with no teeth. Think Lice Harris part 2.
Lice Harris..... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

that doesnt matter. hes the coach and no coach would take that deal. thats why it never happens in college. college HCs are the GMs and its their show. whether it works out or not, well find out next year. either way, i dont think its dead yet lol knowing this story. im sure theyll be back in talks tomorrow and then something will happen again. i dont believe zo really wants to be in college. it goes back to what omar kelly was told by zo, he wants an NFL GM job
Should’ve been the condition for him to keep his job.

Advertisement
Guess I still just don't understand how the big money people have no power and are led around by Blake effing James. The BOT tells him to hire Alonzo and Blake just says, nah, I'm good? Doesn't make any sense.

The BOT is comprised of a fair number of folks who don’t care all that much about football. Hopefully the minority that bleeds orange and green - just as much as the hardest core folks on this board - will win the day.

Firing Blake or directly forcing his hand was never a realistic option this year. Next year is a different story... but the dynamics are not simple.

Advertisement
Back