Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

Advertisement
The whole idea of two weasels like Manure and Fake having any input in hiring a guy who should be their boss never made any sense.

The entire organization is a joke and needs a hard reset. This should have been handled by Fake and Manure’s bosses, whoever they might be in this sloppy organization, and if they didn’t like the idea of Alonzo being the football GM, then they should have been told they’re free to resign.

What kind of fcked up organization gives veto power to 2 failure morons like this?

Crazy that a private institution has polluted the structure so badly that it functions worse, and less efficiently than a public one.

The whole idea of two weasels like Manure and Fake having any input in hiring a guy who should be their boss never made any sense.

The entire organization is a joke and needs a hard reset. This should have been handled by Fake and Manure’s bosses, whoever they might be in this sloppy organization, and if they didn’t like the idea of Alonzo being the football GM, then they should have been told they’re free to resign.

What kind of fcked up organization gives veto power to 2 failure morons like this?

Nailed it. Fire them. Fire them all. Fire them all NOW.

At this point, I won't even care if we win 10 games and win the Coastal next year. After what we have seen, I will never be able to root for and support Mandy and Flake.

I wasn't happy with the Manny hire, and I was trying to remain behind him, but this is it. I'm done.

Fire. Them. All. Burn it down and start from the ashes.

Advertisement

You said it, meng. It appears we
have billionaire titans of industry that are utterly powerless against Blake James and Manny Diaz.

Yep, bad deal. The only reason I put it out like that is because the sources were directly involved and emphatic.

Should have stayed away from this mess.
Not your fault at all, blame Blake, Epstein, Bass and Manny Sr. for fighting this till the bitter end.

Advertisement
Nailed it. Fire them. Fire them all. Fire them all NOW.

At this point, I won't even care if we win 10 games and win the Coastal next year. After what we have seen, I will never be able to root for and support Mandy and Flake.

I wasn't happy with the Manny hire, and I was trying to remain behind him, but this is it. I'm done.

Fire. Them. All. Burn it down and start from the ashes.
Manny lost important supporters with this clown show. He believes in himself that much.

Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.

Well. Doo Doo.

Why do you sorry weasels feel the need to flit about a free site telling people when they’re wrong? Do you queens consider yourselves some sort of consumer advocates like Ralph Nader?

These dudes know when they’re info goes bad, and so does everyone else. No one needs a hive of sadsack bytches flitting around keeping track of who said what like the library of Congress for nerds.

You should know about taking L’s. Coach O says hello, go away.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same sources who provided the scoop on the 1/3 and 1/10 meetings before they were reported in the local papers.

It's a bad look for the site and I'm ****ed. I'm not trying to be a reporter and I don't post clickbait. Should have stayed away from this dumpster fire. That's on me.

You got no reason to take any blame for anything.. Manny is looking really weak.. along with Blake.. just missing a 3rd stooge.. cause hopefully the reality is that both get fired if next year doesn't result in a Coastal Championship... not sure I will live long enough to see a return to greatness...

Feelings in sign language

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back