Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

Advertisement
You do realize that 90% of all professional newspapers have "FREE" info available, right? The only thing separating one free source from another is credibility. When people drop a story too fast (Applewhite/Highsmith) it kills credibility. From now on, Google NEWS and don't take "CanesInsight reporter" as a source.

This place was started by a couple of high school kids. Anyone who sees CIS as a newspaper/news source or think it has credibility is getting what they deserve.

Advertisement
They got comfy and felt the **** storm blew over. Puzzy *** coach and AD. Fire em. Fly the banner and post the bill board. Keep my tix cancelled etc.

If you hating on dmoney you can bounce 🤷🏾‍♂️ To keep it 1k :monkey-serious: . All of this sh*t is fluid at the end of the day

This place was started by a couple of high school kids. Anyone who sees CIS as a newspaper/news source or think it has credibility is getting what they deserve.

Well, I see you don't give the site credibility, and that's prudent. Unfortunately, sources like CBS and others were a little less skeptical last year and sited Stefan as a credible source concerning the Applewhite hire. From now on, people (CIS users,Professional News sites) should not take CIS as a news source. Amazing that reporters on this site had any credibility to begin with, but I guess they worked hard at acquiring it. Now it's gone. Permanently.

Advertisement
Yet this place used to be connected to and just like the Wez. Great site, hilarious gifs, anything goes. Now it's over policed and PC, all because they wanted credentials.

Advertisement
It is what it is. It would be a lot of pressure on alonzo anyway. The moment shît don’t go right the fans will turn on him

D$ is the real deal. Not his fault we have a major puzzy *** coach and AD who used him to try and cool down the fan base. I say Fans launch sheet storm part 2.

Advertisement
One complicating factor is the fact that the Browns are still evaluating whether to keep Alonzo or not.

That was NOT an issue as James and Highsmith had reached an agreement on the position and terms. Was turned over to Manny and HE put the brakes on. Zo was on board .. Manny nixed the deal .. stupid ****.

Fraud involves an intentional misrepresentation. So you’re saying D$ intentionally misrepresented here or he just reported something he believed was true at the time that did not materialize?

or I mean fraud as in he has no inside information

Advertisement
Back