Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

Same sources who provided the scoop on the 1/3 and 1/10 meetings before they were reported in the local papers.

It's a bad look for the site and I'm ****ed. I'm not trying to be a reporter and I don't post clickbait. Should have stayed away from this dumpster fire. That's on me.
Everyone's wrong sometimes I don't get why people are going crazy and feelings are getting hurt. At least keeping it real.....guesses are guesses and predictions are predictions until the news is official.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz was a colossal nerd who thought breaking news about highschoolers made him gangsta but god**** we get 0 info from this site nowadays. We have to scour pages and pages for real info from random posters who dates the cousin of a player.
Yeah and that "info" is usually wrong. ZERO sauces in the miamuh progrum

Peter Ariz was a colossal nerd who thought breaking news about highschoolers made him gangsta but god**** we get 0 info from this site nowadays. We have to scour pages and pages for real info from random posters who dates the cousin of a player.
It's the community here that keeps it the best site. Anyone can just post news on social media it's 2020.....real info becomes available in like 3 seconds. Predictions and guesses can always be wrong....I don't get why people are upset at Dmoney.

I don't think you really want the real scoop about this program.

Its a legitimate **** show and the less we know about these clowns and cucks, the better, tbh.

Advertisement
It's the community here that keeps it the best site. Anyone can just post news on social media it's 2020.....real info becomes available in like 3 seconds. Predictions and guesses can always be wrong....I don't get why people are upset at Dmoney.
Not upset per se. Just saying we're not plugged into recruiting AT ALL. I should've specified. I don't care for Blake James etc. rumors. That guy will be canned at the end of 2020 anyways.

Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.
I'd rather hear what's going on as it happens than hear crap after the fact when I don't care as much. No L to be given.

Just curious, what accomplishments have Alonzo achieved as a talent evaluator or in the front office on an NFL team? I've seen both teams he has worked for not accomplish much, and actually regress. I understand he is a Cane, but if he wasn't everyone would be passing on his resume.

What accomplishments? You post 85 times in nearly 10 years and you want to act like you are a part of any conversation?

From 2012 to 2017, every Packers team made the playoffs, with the exception of 2017 when Aaron Rodgers broke his collarbone. You want to know what a Director of Player Personnel does? Scouts and drafts all those players who contribute to all those playoff appearances, which can be quite challenging when you are always drafting at the bottom of every round.

How have the Packers "regressed"? They parted ways with a longtime coach, and are now in the NFC Championship game, with a roster that was largely built while Alonzo was in Green Bay.

Advertisement
Not upset per se. Just saying we're not plugged into recruiting AT ALL. I should've specified. I don't care for Blake James etc. rumors. That guy will be canned at the end of 2020 anyways.
I mean at this point the way we recruit do u really want the bad news? Lol
We knew Knighton was coming just by the users of this site. We don't need the guys that run it to get us the news we get the news anyway. And yea James and Manny won't be here by this same time next year.

Advertisement
Same sources who provided the scoop on the 1/3 and 1/10 meetings before they were reported in the local papers.

It's a bad look for the site and I'm ****ed. I'm not trying to be a reporter and I don't post clickbait. Should have stayed away from this dumpster fire. That's on me.
**** happens. Appreciate the honesty and the effort on this one

Lmao at the mopes *****ing about getting poor information from a free site run by part timers.

Its incredible to me how much time grown *** men spend crying and whining on here.
I whine about real things not this. We suck that's what I whine about and our trash admin our recruiting and choices of coaches. Other then that I'm pretty positive

Advertisement

Based on what u know was anything signed or just a verbal agreement between Zo and Dumbo?

Lmao at the mopes *****ing about getting poor information from a free site run by part timers.

Its incredible to me how much time grown *** men spend crying and whining on here.

You do realize that 90% of all professional newspapers have "FREE" info available, right? The only thing separating one free source from another is credibility. When people drop a story too fast (Applewhite/Highsmith) it kills credibility. From now on, Google NEWS and don't take "CanesInsight reporter" as a source.

Advertisement
Back