Zipperer recap

Advertisement
From Stampini:

– There has been plenty of conflicting information leaking out in regards to Lakeland (Fla.) duo tight end Keon Zipperer and edge rusher Lloyd Summerall. What we do know is that Florida continues to feel good about their standing after this weekend's official visits to Gainesville. Conversely, Miami still felt like they were landing the duo after Friday night's gathering inside Camping World Stadium with the families for the FHSAA state finals. As we near decision day for both, the more it looks like landing one gets you both players - a package deal of sorts.

This is where the intel becomes murky. One school in the mix, but not UF or UM, believes Florida holds the edge for Zipperer as of Sunday night. Another school on the fringe of the recruitment believed Miami held the edge for Zipperer as of Sunday afternoon. We would guess both Florida and Miami are being given positive feedback.

The Hurricanes hosting the final official visit should cause the Gators some concern, especially in a recruitment that has seen momentum shift between the two schools multiple times. Without a doubt, these two recruitments will be the most anticipated battles of the Early Signing Period for the Sunshine State programs that open the 2019 season against one another.

Advertisement
From Stampini:

– There has been plenty of conflicting information leaking out in regards to Lakeland (Fla.) duo tight end Keon Zipperer and edge rusher Lloyd Summerall. What we do know is that Florida continues to feel good about their standing after this weekend's official visits to Gainesville. Conversely, Miami still felt like they were landing the duo after Friday night's gathering inside Camping World Stadium with the families for the FHSAA state finals. As we near decision day for both, the more it looks like landing one gets you both players - a package deal of sorts.

This is where the intel becomes murky. One school in the mix, but not UF or UM, believes Florida holds the edge for Zipperer as of Sunday night. Another school on the fringe of the recruitment believed Miami held the edge for Zipperer as of Sunday afternoon. We would guess both Florida and Miami are being given positive feedback.

The Hurricanes hosting the final official visit should cause the Gators some concern, especially in a recruitment that has seen momentum shift between the two schools multiple times. Without a doubt, these two recruitments will be the most anticipated battles of the Early Signing Period for the Sunshine State programs that open the 2019 season against one another.

Stampenis usually is a HUGE homer.

Getting these two could open a flood gate to Lakeland HS over the next few years. At first I didn’t care about landing these kids but after watch Lakeland dismantle STA with a bunch of Juniors and Sophmores, we need these two to have access to the rest of that team.

Advertisement
Their trolling job actually puts a smile on my face. Brilliant trolling jib.

Troll in peace, Keon, because I'm not falling for it, but brilliant trolling job. Props to the both of them.

Too bad they won't see the field against us in Orlando.

But if they come, I have ZERO PROBLEMS eating crow, I'm just traumatized from the last 15-plus years of letdowns on the gridiron and on the crootin trail.

Their trolling job actually puts a smile on my face. Brilliant trolling jib.

Troll in peace, Keon, because I'm not falling for it, but brilliant trolling job. Props to the both of them.

Too bad they won't see the field against us in Orlando.

But if they come, I have ZERO PROBLEMS eating crow, I'm just traumatized from the last 15-plus years of letdowns on the gridiron and on the crootin trail.
How are you so sure they are trolling us?

Get these kids on campus get Brevin and/or Nesta to host Zipperer and Joe Jack, Garvin, or Rousseau to host Summerall

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back