Zipperer recap

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trust me I do my best to ignore your posts but some of the stuff you say I can’t help myself cuz it’s plain bad.

Isn't he the same poster who kept updating us on all things gaytor around this time last year? In the gator tears thread no less. If I remember correctly he Even decided to update us on Felipe Frank's sister having a baby.

I read the same interview everyone else did, where zip said if he had to chose that day, the pick would be Bama. Emphasis on THAT day.

But I doubt that's what op is talking about. He comes off as a typical gaytor fan who, when faced with the reality the player in question won't be choosing the gaytors, says they're going anywhere but Miami. If zip had only visited Ufag, Miami &.. Idk.. Kansas & op found out zip wasn't going to Ufag, he'd be saying zip was headed to Kansas over Miami.

Saban did come and visit Bogle, Zipperer and Ingraham. IDK about Zip going there They like him but I didn't see him listed anywhere on their board as part of the remaining bunch of guys they really want to take. Maybe if someone else doesn't come. They are only taking 1 WR and 1 TE it looks like.

Advertisement
Isn't he the same poster who kept updating us on all things gaytor around this time last year? In the gator tears thread no less. If I remember correctly he Even decided to update us on Felipe Frank's sister having a baby.

I read the same interview everyone else did, where zip said if he had to chose that day, the pick would be Bama. Emphasis on THAT day.

But I doubt that's what op is talking about. He comes off as a typical gaytor fan who, when faced with the reality the player in question won't be choosing the gaytors, says they're going anywhere but Miami. If zip had only visited Ufag, Miami &.. Idk.. Kansas & op found out zip wasn't going to Ufag, he'd be saying zip was headed to Kansas over Miami.

Yep, he’s also the idiot that kept breaking their coaching choices and was wrong. He’s a **** troll that knows nothing.

Advertisement
At some point these young men have to stop the antics and let programs know their intentions. That said, it spoke volumes to me that Hartley was next to moms and UF was sitting behind her. Watch the offers and I'd be surprised if these kids are UF bound but taking their final OV at the []__[]. I don't have stats but why come to the final OV weekend, a celebration of sorts, to kick it with a bunch of dudes you're trolling and not gonna be playing with.

Just my two cents but I can care less either way because I think we'll be okay longterm... Looking forward to the Spring.

It also makes sense for Summerall to come here. The defense of scheme we play is better fit for him than it is at Ufag. That being said they are a package deal, which makes me make an educated guess that they will come here.

Advertisement
Zip gives me a Haselwood vibe, he loves the city. Summerall thinks that he would be a better fit in our scheme. I hope the Lakeland duo comes here, those turds will melt.

What has Mullen done? Got two 3 star O-lineman from Miami!?!? Also Florida will always recruits well regardless of the coach. I also believe neither of these kids are coming to Miami.

Those linemen didn't have an offer until recently and could made UM the hold card while waiting for UF to offer. Zip and Summerall have all the offers and have waited to commit. So it's not like Mullen is taking them from anyone.

Advertisement
Back