Zipperer recap

Advertisement
Guys, Gator Twitter is on a whole different level. Don’t put it past them to be executing a coordinated troll on us with all this talk of Zipp and Summerall to UM. Gator Twitter lives to troll UM and FSU.
Aight we'll see how ****y they are when we bust that *** week 1

Advertisement
Guys, Gator Twitter is on a whole different level. Don’t put it past them to be executing a coordinated troll on us with all this talk of Zipp and Summerall to UM. Gator Twitter lives to troll UM and FSU.

Been thinking the same thing. Best way to hurt us is for UFag to capitalize on a decent season a publicly humiliate us using social media.

Advertisement

Where is your tin foil hat? Im not saying these dudes are coming here but get a grip

Not a big Perry fan I see. I'm not big on semantics but I definitely hope N'K gets it together.

People bashing coach richt for naming rosier the starter twice after the UVA game, that was beautiful headcoaching, sending a message to perry's lazy *** to step his mental game up, otherwise sit yo *** down. He may appreciate coach richt later, cause coach richt is trying to prevent perry from being that guy who has more talent but not the work ethic to match. He should have more pride than to let rosier beat him out, everything he ever could've wanted is in front of him, its up to him now to go and get the rest, otherwise jarren will be in his hip pocket pretty soon.

Advertisement
This might be the oddest recruitment this year. No one on here believes they are coming and no one on Gator twitter believes they'll end up in Gainesville. One staff is going to get trolled hard here...

That’s the kids plan. They are trolls and probably flame out in college wherever they go cause they are childish.

Advertisement
For all the worried warts and negative nancies, coach richt knows what he is doing, and coach todd hartley normally gets the guys he goes after from gaytorville. But even in gaytor country their are True Cane recruits ready to come home, the main thing is, keon's mother is straight with our coaches. These recruits are shown the facts on visits, they see the real situation, if summerall wants to be mediocre, he goes to the gaytors, if he wants to be elite and dominant, he comes to UM. The one thing i like about zip, he has his own mind, they asked him did he see the coaches in the stands that man said, " i wasnt thinking about them" he was focused on the game and his teammates. Coach hartley has the proof to show recruits what time it is at UM, this 2019 class is going to be comical and shut alot of these fale UM fans up!

Ivins put up a couple of impressions from the weekend - he was up in Orlando for the three days. One was that he believes Zip and Summerall are definitely a package deal. It isn't just talk.

I don’t think a lot of us ever doubted they are a package deal - that’s not really new news. Seems the only argument on this board is where they both end up together.

Advertisement
Back