Zipperer recap

This might be the oddest recruitment this year. No one on here believes they are coming and no one on Gator twitter believes they'll end up in Gainesville. One staff is going to get trolled hard here...

Advertisement
aka: "I don't know ****. I am just stating my opinion and I'm passing it along as fact".

The fact is, we don't know where they are signing. Because they haven't committed. Could they sign with UF? Sure. WIth Miami? Sure. Don't speak like you know facts when you don't.

History can tell a lot about what the future holds. I’m not gonna lay everything out about Lakeland. But long story short, the same coach has been there for decades and not one kid has gone to Miami. It is a UF pipeline. Period. If they come, awesome surprise x10. But I personally, have no hope or faith they come here. And don’t forget how bad Nesta trolled them last year with the Chucky doll.

Advertisement
C3FAF415-3F6D-49EA-AC10-A57C3A076FEE.png

Take it for what it’s worth but this guy is usually pretty connected.

This crootin saga may be epic in so many ways. As a matter of fact, these last two months are going to be pivotal in terms of the direction of this program. Whether it’s best case scenario, worst case scenario or somewhere in between. These croots really are going to dictate what we’ll be. Whether its for Richt or a different staff in a couple of years.

Advertisement
This recruitment is just a believe it when I see it type stuff. If we get one, I think Summerall. On paper, Keon should come here. But who knows man. I still hold strong on the fact I think they’re both all UF. Nesta did this to them last year leading up to signing day big time. This is probably retaliation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back