Zion Nelson future 1st Rounder

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something to keep in mind is these projections are based on the players growth trajectory. Well Zion, coming off 2019, he did show some big improvements especially in pass blocking but will have to keep up that growth this year. We’ll see. I wasn’t impressed by the first play of the spring scrimmage

If zion goes first round you gotta give another nod to manolo ... he threw him out there as a freshman, let him take his lumps, coached him up and two years later he's a first rounder, that's the type of pub we need
Zion could certainly be a 1st rounder but not in the 2022 draft. He's going to have to come back for the 22 season then he will be a 1st round pick. Maybe even top 15.

Advertisement
Yeah Zion isn’t a first rounder right now. Still has work to do. He was having issues with Deandre Johnson in the spring game.

Yeah Zion isn’t a first rounder right now. Still has work to do. He was having issues with Deandre Johnson in the spring game.
i'm not sure if he is or isn't ... but guys that do this and get paid seem to think he has a shot ... also, word on the street (cribby) is that johnson will eat in this defense

Last edited:
1620007117373.png
I’m with it. But they ain’t **** for writing the last part.

Advertisement
why not? that's the model recruits want to see ... play early, development, and next level ... thus far zion is tracking along those lines ...
give up 10000000000000000 sacks, risk significant injury to teammate(s), lose games.

Brilliant strategy.

OR, bring someone like Zion to ride the bench behind a legitimate better OL, and when the time is right, allow Zion to earn his moment in a real game on the practice field.

We sign a bunch of 4 star OL every year and the 2 star is the one that has the most 1st round draft potential? ****.

Anyways, speak to me after the Bama game on whether I think Zion is an NFL prospect.

Advertisement
View attachment 146424I’m with it. But they ain’t **** for writing the last part.
they were actually kind. people are still making plays in backfield from his awful play thst first year.

Dont blame Zion, blame the staff who put him out there...and please stop with the "they had this long term grand plan to give up an obscene number of sacks/tfls, risk injury to QB/RB, and lose a ton of games just to develop a marginal 2 star OL into a 1st rd draft choice" ...

🙄

Last edited:
give up 10000000000000000 sacks, risk significant injury to teammate(s), lose games.

Brilliant strategy.

OR, bring someone like Zion to ride the bench behind a legitimate better OL, and when the time is right, allow Zion to earn his moment in a real game on the practice field.
your looking at it from a fans perspective, which is cool ... but if i'm a recruit i want the same opp zion had ... also, if we give that opp to a lesser 2* guy, then i definitely have a shot to shine as a higher ranked guy ... taylor and williams will be critical this fall ... we have to have roles from them

We sign a bunch of 4 star OL every year and the 2 star is the one that has the most 1st round draft potential? ****.

Anyways, speak to me after the Bama game on whether I think Zion is an NFL prospect.
It will be a great test for him going against what is likely to be a 1/2 Rd two deep edge rush

Advertisement
Back