Zero Talent - ZERO

Bovert

Recruit
It’s amazing to me how people on this board - year after year - talk about all of the good players that we have. Wake the * up. This team completely stinks and it isn’t coaching.

Mario probably asks himself everyday how did it become this bad. Manny left the cupboards as bare as they could possibly be.

Advertisement
It’s amazing to me how people on this board - year after year - talk about all of the good players that we have. Wake the * up. That team completely stinks and it isn’t coaching.

Mario probably asks himself everyday how did it become this bad. Manny left the cupboards as bare as they could possibly be.

The portal was open and Mario decided to break the offense …

Lots of blame to go around

It’s amazing to me how people on this board - year after year - talk about all of the good players that we have. Wake the * up. That team completely stinks and it isn’t coaching.

Just stop. We got stomped by MTSU, and it didn't have one **** thing to do with talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It didn’t? Go back and watch our DB’s get TORCHED all game.
It's called coaching. Our COACHES don't put our players in position to make plays. We have a roster full of 3 and 4 star players that most big programs fought over. MTSU has 1 star players, but coaches that could at least get them into position to make plays against Miami. MTSU, by the way, is 5-5. They are NOT a talented team. They just ran into the biggest **** show on turf when they played us. That's coaching. Ours suck.

Mario needs 4-5 top 3 recruiting classes to beat Duke. Imagine how much it'll take to beat Clemson.
unless CMC changes and becomes a CEO,( recruiting, culture etc) and lets his OC and staff run the O their is a limit to how far he can go........stop micro managing
this mess lies at his feet since every staff hire, needs the courage to change.
Fischer at TAMU is in same boat, he lets go of offense they will bounce back, why do i think Jimbo is more capable of change than CMC,,,,,,,, just awful to watch, awful..... and to think this guy(CMC) won a Rose bowl

Advertisement
I think our "talent" is severely overrated, but it's deeper than that; Manny lost to FIU with these players...

Gattis called several TD plays, but the "talent" couldn't complete simple pitch and catch or remain in bounds to get in the endzone.

If you can't acknowledge the impact of Mario's coaching in terms of how we compete then, respectfully, we're not gonna find common ground.

Advertisement
Back